Thread: Can't post a screen shot

Can't post a screen shot

Hi I have recently updated evony on 3 android devices and can no longer post a screen shot on any of those devices.

I can't post smileys either using the smiley button, when I press these buttons nothing actually happens, if the keyboard is open it closes the keyboard but that's it.

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgetmase View Post
    Hi I have recently updated evony on 3 android devices and can no longer post a screen shot on any of those devices.

I can't post smileys either using the smiley button, when I press these buttons nothing actually happens, if the keyboard is open it closes the keyboard but that's it.
    Dear Liege
    Do you mean posting screenshots in-game please? Did you see other players posting screenshots after the update please?
    About the smileys, could you attach a screenshot so that we know where you are talking about and have our developer check the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Gadgetmase View Post

I have the same issue. I can take a screen shot but it will not do anything when I try to post it. Smiley button is also inoperative.