Thread: Banned accounts

Banned accounts

We have an account on server 8 that was banned for selling resources.

The account has almost 10 million troops and is holding some very nice Japanese subordinate cities.

These cities have effectively been taken out of play.

Why don't you delete troops when you ban accounts?

Quote Originally Posted by Messorem View Post
    We have an account on server 8 that was banned for selling resources.

The account has almost 10 million troops and is holding some very nice Japanese subordinate cities.

These cities have effectively been taken out of play.

Why don't you delete troops when you ban accounts?
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us the city/player name and server to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us the city/player name and server to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    PhuongAnh🧚
    ID - 10463473
    Server 8

Please also look at Alliance CVR on Server 8. This is his farming alliance that he's been selling ress from. He's starting to name some of his accounts after players that he thinks reported him. Most likely he's planning on making false reports.

Monarch ID - 10800853

Monarch ID - 10490936

These two monarchs are attempting to duplicate other players on the server.

Dear James,

our repeated attempt to call for a review to lift the banned status of our fellow alliance mate Rafik, Monarch ID 10534717, has went unheard, we are requesting for this appeal as he has been wrongfully banned, he did not violate any real money trades as you've proclaimed, this is known to all players in the server 8 but no, we aren't customers to evony or evony is simply not interested to service real customers' issue? Kindly look into this matter and stop doing the easy way out and act like it's the right thing to do.

Because this is a war game and if you want the subs, take it with your alliance via rallies, asking evony for help to get subs? clever plot i would say

Quote Originally Posted by JosephL View Post
    Dear James,

our repeated attempt to call for a review to lift the banned status of our fellow alliance mate Rafik, Monarch ID 10534717, has went unheard, we are requesting for this appeal as he has been wrongfully banned, he did not violate any real money trades as you've proclaimed, this is known to all players in the server 8 but no, we aren't customers to evony or evony is simply not interested to service real customers' issue? Kindly look into this matter and stop doing the easy way out and act like it's the right thing to do.
    Start your own thread. We're discussing your cheating friends here.

Dear James:
    I am a player at S8. I have some things to say to you:
    1. Messorem is a disgruntled player at S8, no one likes him.
    2. You wondered why Messorem, he reiterated that some players on s8 use cheats. Does that really happen? If so, this is Evony's fault for letting that happen, I will claim your compensation.
    3. I read some of your conversations with Messor and Hoang, you seem to be a friend of Messorem, if he claims to spell the resources and army destroyed by the Royal, then perhaps you will also compensate. usually ??? I really doubt that.
    4. Locking an account must follow a process, locking the account without notice or explanation and giving evidence that violates the rules that you set. The fact that a low-profile and high-powered Vip account is locked demonstrates Evony's monopoly, which violates the rights of the player when the game is advertised as free.
    5. Assume now that we play 5-10 acc support, these supporters only upgrade to produce resources for me and my alliance, we all take the time to look after it like resource mines. mine. As such we violate any of Evony's terms, the permanent locking of accounts is extremely unreasonable.
    Hopefully, Hoang is a good player at S8, lacking him, S8 will not be able to compete with other servers, it will go to Messor's wishes because he is a player. Death at S8, he has no money to buy your resource packs, no troops join svw, only cause conflicts for alliances.
    Best regards./.

Dear Liege
    Hi, our developer told us that the Subordinate cities' states will be kept intact because they are not immovable. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Hi, our developer told us that the Subordinate cities' states will be kept intact because they are not immovable. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    What about the troops in the banned account?

Dear Liege
    We will not touch the troops as well. Those accounts are not powerful accounts, either. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    We will not touch the troops as well. Those accounts are not powerful accounts, either. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James,

You looked at the wrong account.

PhuongAnh🧚
    ID - 10463473
    Server 8

Stil trying and refuse to play the war game?

It sounds like server 8 has a lot of issues. Maybe people should stop breaking the rules, and stop bitching. Its just a game