Thread: Sub City Speedup Glitch

Sub City Speedup Glitch

Hello,

Almost a week ago, I used more than 12,000 hours of speedups to level up 3 of my subordinate cities from keep level 24, to keep level 25. After I did this, I reloaded the game and the subordinate cities I leveled up to 25 reverted back to level 24. When I went to level the subordinate cities back to level 25, I noticed that all the speeds I used to level them up previously, were deleted. This happened to me almost a year ago and customer support refunded my speeds and admitted that it was an issue with the game. However, this time I have spent a week dealing with 3 different customer support employees and none of them will help me. They only tell me that "sub cities will not steal speedups." I have screenshots showing that the sub cities were level 25 and when you check my account, they are only level 24. This has been an incredibly frustrating process.

Please help return my speedups to me as it took me months to gather that many.

My ID# is 15264057 and the day my speedups were deleted was Thursday, June 28th.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitmobile View Post
    Hello,

Almost a week ago, I used more than 12,000 hours of speedups to level up 3 of my subordinate cities from keep level 24, to keep level 25. After I did this, I reloaded the game and the subordinate cities I leveled up to 25 reverted back to level 24. When I went to level the subordinate cities back to level 25, I noticed that all the speeds I used to level them up previously, were deleted. This happened to me almost a year ago and customer support refunded my speeds and admitted that it was an issue with the game. However, this time I have spent a week dealing with 3 different customer support employees and none of them will help me. They only tell me that "sub cities will not steal speedups." I have screenshots showing that the sub cities were level 25 and when you check my account, they are only level 24. This has been an incredibly frustrating process.

Please help return my speedups to me as it took me months to gather that many.

My ID# is 15264057 and the day my speedups were deleted was Thursday, June 28th.

Thank you.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We can see that you used around 24,000 hours of speedups. So was the upgrade successful for the second time please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We can see that you used around 24,000 hours of speedups. So was the upgrade successful for the second time please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    No, none of the subs I used speedups on that day are 25 anymore. I think it allowed some of the level 24 buildings to stay upgraded but the majority of the buildings I used speedups on have reverted back to their original level. 12,000 was my estimate of speedups, it could have very well been 24,000. I remember having maybe 5,000 3 hour speedups that I used up, but the rest I cannot account for.

The last time I had this glitch was almost 1 year ago, and it was because I leveled 6 subs to level 23. I think if you upgrade too much at once, it causes this issue.

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the late response. Our supervisor is not in the office these two days that we could not resend the speedups yet. If you don't see the speedups by Monday. Please leave a comment in this thread again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the late response. Our supervisor is not in the office these two days that we could not resend the speedups yet. If you don't see the speedups by Monday. Please leave a comment in this thread again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James,

It is Monday and I still have not received the speed ups yet.

Any update on this James?

Dear Liege
    Our developer helped you upgrade your Subordinate cities from lv24 to lv 25 now. They told me that when they login or check your account via database, they only saw one Subordinate city. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    Our developer helped you upgrade your Subordinate cities from lv24 to lv 25 now. They told me that when they login or check your account via database, they only saw one Subordinate city. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James,

I had one subordinate city that was actively building keep level 25 when they logged on, I noticed that they used 50 days of speed ups to finish the construction of this. However, I had already used additional speedups to get that subordinate city (and others) to that point. I think they misunderstood what they needed to do. They basically gave me the equivalent of 1200 hours of speed ups by finishing the construction of my one subordinate city, but I am still lacking the remaining speedups we had previously talked about. If they want to speed up my remaining level 24 subordinate cities to keep 25 (up to the point of 22,800 hours of speedups being used) then that would fine, or they can add the remaining speedups to my account.

Sorry to keep bothering you about this. Hopefully your developer can finish next time so you can help people with other issues.

Not sure why my last post didn't go through, but your developer only used 50 days worth of speed ups to finish one of my subordinate cities to level 25. I had already used thousands of hours of speedups to get this subordinate city to this point that were deleted. There are still 22,800 hours of speedups I haven't been refunded. Please help replenish my speedups or finish leveling up my subordinate cities to the point where 22,800 hours of speedups have been used.

I'm hoping this can be resolved so I can stop worrying about it and I can actually play the game.

Thank you for your help and time thus far.

Dear Liege
    Our developer told us that actually only part of the speedups have been wasted. Some speedups have indeed correctly applied and speeded up your construction. As you said we only speeded up 1200 hours to upgrade it to lv25, so if none of the speedups took effect. It would not be 1200 hours and it would be much more compared to 24000 hours. So we decided to re-send 10000 hours speedups to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Last edited by James0222; 07-17-2018 at 01:53 AM. Reason: typo

James,

That makes sense. Thank you so much for your help and patience through all of this.

You have restored my faith in Evony.