Thread: Constantinople issue

Constantinople issue

Account ID: 15883184 I have done battle of constantinople every week, this is the second week in a row that I not been automatically heal once leaving. I have waited very patiently until today when I finally, I submitted my ticket saturday, received a reply from customer support saying : Please heal your troops yourself and we will verify what you use. This however is nearly impossible due to I have been making troops just so that i may be able to play a little while I waited. This needs to be fixed and set right, I am not the only one that this has happened to in my alliance and I am sure in the game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowsorrow View Post
    Account ID: 15883184 I have done battle of constantinople every week, this is the second week in a row that I not been automatically heal once leaving. I have waited very patiently until today when I finally, I submitted my ticket saturday, received a reply from customer support saying : Please heal your troops yourself and we will verify what you use. This however is nearly impossible due to I have been making troops just so that i may be able to play a little while I waited. This needs to be fixed and set right, I am not the only one that this has happened to in my alliance and I am sure in the game as well.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us a date to check. And please also attach a screenshot of one of your Constantinople battle on that day which shows the battle time so that we could locate the battle log and have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James