Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Losing speeds due to WiFi signal and poor customer support in game

  1. #1

    Angry Losing speeds due to WiFi signal and poor customer support in game

    I see you have deleted the ongoing conversation we had. Again, Iím not giving in on this. I have spent over $100,000 on this game. Enough to have bought me a new home. I want my 736 DAYS of speeds back I lost. In case a new person gets this Iíll explain again. I was using my 3 day speeds to speed my in city sub. I had sped it way up and was several buildings complete when the little red WiFi signal thing popped up on the screen and took me back many buildings which equals many days of speeds and the game DID NOT return my 3 day speeds. I took some pics and have proof of this. Last person (Ross) replied 1 time. This canít happen just speed it again basically telling me I am crazy. I am not crazy I know my account forwards and backwards. Biggest account on server 39. I did not get here by being crazy. I want my 736 days of speeds back. Again, that is 736 DAYS not hours. It really upsets me that you or he would delete the ongoing conversation especially when I would say hello or something every couple days to let him know I was still waiting to recoup my lost speeds. Please get this to someone that can help. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. I am going to take this to the forum room and or higher for proper response if you wonít help make things right.
    This is what I just posted in the game support room. Please help.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader47 View Post
    I see you have deleted the ongoing conversation we had. Again, Iím not giving in on this. I have spent over $100,000 on this game. Enough to have bought me a new home. I want my 736 DAYS of speeds back I lost. In case a new person gets this Iíll explain again. I was using my 3 day speeds to speed my in city sub. I had sped it way up and was several buildings complete when the little red WiFi signal thing popped up on the screen and took me back many buildings which equals many days of speeds and the game DID NOT return my 3 day speeds. I took some pics and have proof of this. Last person (Ross) replied 1 time. This canít happen just speed it again basically telling me I am crazy. I am not crazy I know my account forwards and backwards. Biggest account on server 39. I did not get here by being crazy. I want my 736 days of speeds back. Again, that is 736 DAYS not hours. It really upsets me that you or he would delete the ongoing conversation especially when I would say hello or something every couple days to let him know I was still waiting to recoup my lost speeds. Please get this to someone that can help. This has been going on for 2 weeks now. I am going to take this to the forum room and or higher for proper response if you wonít help make things right.
    This is what I just posted in the game support room. Please help.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    Player I’d is 13833158. Thank you very much for checking this James. You are already doing more than Ross did for me. Very much appreciated.

  4. #4
    Also, I posted same issue twice. Please disregard the other one. I didn’t see my post and thought it hadn’t gone through.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Hopefully progress is being made here since the message I posted in support room in the game has again been deleted.

  7. #7

  8. #8
    James, it has been a while since I have heard anything more here. Any updates please?

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    Any updates James?

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Vader47 View Post
    Any updates James?
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry for the late response. I've submitted a request for your case and I will try ask our supervisor about your case.

    Best Regards
    James

  11. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    I am sorry for the late response. I've submitted a request for your case and I will try ask our supervisor about your case.

    Best Regards
    James
    James thank you very much. My speeds have been returned. Five stars ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ For you and your supervisor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •