Thread: James help!

James help!

Hello James I have recently been hacked and they took my email address associated with my evony account and i no longer have my email receipts and am locked out of my account Server 37 🌹Sf🌹 ID 13652049.
    New account ID: 20944964 please help me re link my account and get it back and i dont have any purchase proof because my email was hacked and they stole it.

Dear Liege
    We cannot help if you ever shared your Gmail, GameCenter or Facebook account with a third party. And we can see that the account activities till 27th are normal that we would not make any re-link operation against the account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We cannot help if you ever shared your Gmail, GameCenter or Facebook account with a third party. And we can see that the account activities till 27th are normal that we would not make any re-link operation against the account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James of course it's gonna be normal because i just reported it that i got locked out of my account

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. But please note that we don't help recover items here. You may need to send in-game ticket for recovering your lost items for hacking. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. But please note that we don't help recover items here. You may need to send in-game ticket for recovering your lost items for hacking. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    James I have no purchase receipts or purchase history because my Google account was hacked and the whole account was stolen so i no longer have access to that email. So i cant provide a screenshot. I just want my account back James. You don't always ask for a screenshot! Why do you always ask me for once just help me

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we cannot help if you don't have access to your registered gmail. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James