Thread: Khoá tài khoản vô cớ

Khoá tài khoản vô cớ

Rất nhiều tài khoản đă bị khoá mà hỗ trợ khách hàng không trả lời rơ ràng tại sao lại khoá những tài khoản đó. Tôi là một trong những người bị Evony khoá tài khoản. Nếu tôi vi phạm tôi muốn các bạn đưa bằng ra bằng chứng thuyết phục. Nếu không hăy trả lại tài khoản của tôi kèm theo đền bù xứng đáng hoặc tôi sẽ khiếu nại và lấy lại số tiền tôi đă nạp vào tṛ chơi qua google play và iso appstore.

Quote Originally Posted by Phuonganh3001 View Post
    Rất nhiều tài khoản đă bị khoá mà hỗ trợ khách hàng không trả lời rơ ràng tại sao lại khoá những tài khoản đó. Tôi là một trong những người bị Evony khoá tài khoản. Nếu tôi vi phạm tôi muốn các bạn đưa bằng ra bằng chứng thuyết phục. Nếu không hăy trả lại tài khoản của tôi kèm theo đền bù xứng đáng hoặc tôi sẽ khiếu nại và lấy lại số tiền tôi đă nạp vào tṛ chơi qua google play và iso appstore.
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we found that the account conducted Real Money Trades with other accounts which severly violate our terms of use that we have had to close the account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Mày có chứng cứ không mà nói thế hả ? Thây pow tao cao mà ít nạp tiền nên bọn mày khoá à. Lũ khốn nạn

Tôi không hiểu “ real money trades” là như thế nào trong tṛ chơi. Các bạn có bằng chứng về việc đó. Hay chỉ nghe lời nói của những kẻ phá hoại và ganh tỵ

What does this mean James? I’ve seen a great deal of what looks like cyber bulling on server 8 world chat threatening to get accounts banned for various not provable allegations. It seems that evony support is happy to take action when pushed around yet does not provide any evidence to support claims such as what you posted above.

Quote Originally Posted by MyTown View Post
    What does this mean James? I’ve seen a great deal of what looks like cyber bulling on server 8 world chat threatening to get accounts banned for various not provable allegations. It seems that evony support is happy to take action when pushed around yet does not provide any evidence to support claims such as what you posted above.
    Let's follow this to it's logical conclusion...

1. Back around the time the keep 30 upgrades were released Hoang posted in world chat offering to sell resources in exchange for money to buy gem packs.

2. I sent a screen shot of that world chat post to support and they only banned him from world chat for 30 days. Which leads me to believe that simple screen shots are not enough evidence to get an account banned for "real money transactions".

3. In the 6 or 7 months since then many people have watched as Hoang's friends increase in power exponentially. It's not too difficult to piece together. However, it's all circumstantial at this point.

4. I believe support was provided with receipts of real money transactions by the same people that purchased resources from him.

5. Hoang got greedy and started whispering more and more players asking them to buy resources from him. In one such whisper he named 3 members of your alliance as players who buy resources from his partner Nupakachi. Those people he named are LJ, Fran, and Sevlow.

6. Conclusion - Members of your alliance that have been purchasing resources from Hoang and/or Nupakachi and/or Rafik and/or TaTu provided support with evidence showing that these players are profiting from game play.

Sidenote - I absolutely love that everyone thinks it was me!!! 😊

Dear Liege
    We keep the proof but for security reason. We would not show them here unless authorized or have to submit to the Justice when we are sued for that. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James