Thread: Help Required In Test Server

Help Required In Test Server

Hi James I am in the test environment server 2 and we are suffering from major glitches with the battle of Constantinople we are suffering attacks from king Arthur outside of the battlefield and losing troops. I myself have suffered from these attacks as well as others and we would like compensation of resources gems and speed ups that way we can rebuild all of our lost troops the test environment is meant for tests so you should be listening to our complaints and fix them and give us compensation this is not fair we are losing troops from this! Please help! I am in the alliance SoH - HalfBaked, player name Constantine, Player ID 750. Please compensate the test environment players for all their losses due to this battlefield glitch! Thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Broah69 View Post
    Hi James I am in the test environment server 2 and we are suffering from major glitches with the battle of Constantinople we are suffering attacks from king Arthur outside of the battlefield and losing troops. I myself have suffered from these attacks as well as others and we would like compensation of resources gems and speed ups that way we can rebuild all of our lost troops the test environment is meant for tests so you should be listening to our complaints and fix them and give us compensation this is not fair we are losing troops from this! Please help! I am in the alliance SoH - HalfBaked, player name Constantine, Player ID 750. Please compensate the test environment players for all their losses due to this battlefield glitch! Thank you!!
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will report this problem to our developers and hope that it could be fixed soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will report this problem to our developers and hope that it could be fixed soon. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Ok they fixed the glitch but did not give us nearly enough resources/speed ups to retrain all of our lost troops