Thread: Sub glitch

Sub glitch

I study battle mechanics..and know that without sub city troops in battlw..losses for the attacker are 10 to 30 percent more.

You patches the glitch that prevented sub cities from marching, but not before I lost 3 massive attacks in svs because subs did not march. I asked for resources and was given 50m of each which is not even 1 percent of what i lost. I asked for source of life to revive or the troops and have been ignored.

I understand that i am not entitled to all the wounded and killed troops, but 10 to 30 percent are directly related to the sub glitch. Please look into this and do 2 of 2 thibgs,

1 give me a percentage of lost troops
    2 give me enough resources and speeds to build what i lost

Please and than you

I will show the battle reports

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahlake@gmail.com View Post
    I study battle mechanics..and know that without sub city troops in battlw..losses for the attacker are 10 to 30 percent more.

You patches the glitch that prevented sub cities from marching, but not before I lost 3 massive attacks in svs because subs did not march. I asked for resources and was given 50m of each which is not even 1 percent of what i lost. I asked for source of life to revive or the troops and have been ignored.

I understand that i am not entitled to all the wounded and killed troops, but 10 to 30 percent are directly related to the sub glitch. Please look into this and do 2 of 2 thibgs,

1 give me a percentage of lost troops
    2 give me enough resources and speeds to build what i lost

Please and than you

I will show the battle reports
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id and the date when you initiated the attacks for us to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The monarch ID is 11362877

The date of the attacks are 2018-06-20 15:05:29

Quote Originally Posted by Jeremiahlake@gmail.com View Post
    The monarch ID is 11362877

The date of the attacks are 2018-06-20 15:05:29
    Lolol looks like you marched. 3M richArd to his death 😂😂 sure give him shit but subs arenít the reason you lost that attack 🤣🤣

Dear Liege
    Our admin said that the Subordinate cities' troops won't make good difference that we just sent you 100 Source of Life as compensation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

426 2018-06-21 03:05:28 11362877 22 - Production-22 cevonymob_web18 - union attack castle Invincible Archers (125) 654759 230020 424739
    427 2018-06-21 03:05:28 11362877 22 - Production-22 cevonymob_web18 - union attack castle Templar Warriors (123) 645213 570096 75117

James....the sub cities do make a difference, you place skillbooks of different speed on,each sub general and it makes a huge difference...i have solod players over 2million troops myslef because of sub troops..

I have tested this, i truly challenege the developer on this as i have data to back this up.

Also 100 source of life does,nothing for me now because i can no longer revive my troops.

Please send resources and speedups to rebuild troops or credit my account with them

Also ross jo was not helpful and ignored replying to me in reasonabke time past when source of life would help me...

I have lose so mucj from my troops attacking themselves and now,this, it is reasonable for me to ask for help and you James always are understanding. Please advocate for me to developer as the sub glitch has hurt me...There was,more tham this attack I just deleted many reports

I patiently await your help

Here are images of a battle report from today..using few troops and 1 sub..also same troops and no sub..the difference can be seen..and if expanded exponentionally you can see the realiClick image for larger version. 

Name:	0626180214a.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	42.5 KB 
ID:	1347Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0626180214b.jpg 
Size:	35.9 KB 
ID:	1348Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0626180215.jpg 
Size:	52.6 KB 
ID:	1349Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0626180215a.jpg 
Size:	47.0 KB 
ID:	1350ty

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0626180214.jpg 
Size:	54.3 KB 
ID:	1346

I am confused, as I am,not asking for more than I lost from a glitch that was patched because it was a serious glitch. I am patient and will wait for your reply

Dear Liege
    The decision was made by our supervisor that the desicion will not be overridden. And the compensation had also been sent as well. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I understand you are in the middle, and I recognise the load of mean spirited things that are said to you.

I want to thank you for always trying to help.

I do disagree with this decision, as the supervisor Raymond has a personal vendetta against me since I have previously reported him for enabling and allowing alts along with other types of unprofessional conduct.

If therr is indeed a supeevisor above him, I request this be passed to him or her and request them to look at the battle mechanic data, along with the the following statement.." But for the glitch that did not allow subordinate cities to march, the digital troops representing and investment of intangeable time and a tangeable asset of money, would have performed better resulting in fewer damaged and more svs points. The acknowleged glitch through recent update combined with the extremely low compensation validates the claim that this glitch does actual harm. Evony staff ..specifically Ross did not reply in a timely manner thus renderring the reimbursement of 100 source of life useless to remedy the situation. Further the small generic resoure pack built less than 1 percent of the damage i suffered.

I ask for just equitable remedy that is equal to the 10 to 30 percent of troops i lost or resources to build them.

Thank you for your time James
    Last edited by Jeremiahlake@gmail.com; 06-28-2018 at 05:15 AM.