Thread: Seems like you all want to kill the server I play with.

Seems like you all want to kill the server I play with.

Stop blocking so many players that are beneficial for server 8. I spend too much money to grow and etc and if you keep being over zealous blocking players you will kill the server and if you do that then I hope you give me all the money I have spent to grow and play.

I donít understand you reasoning behind this at all. If the server dies it will be because of you and if that is the case then my investment will die and I would all the money I have spent in the last 2 years back.

Break the rules you get burnt, selling resources for cash is breaking the rules, buying cheap resources for cash is breaking the rules...you knew this before you signed up in the game! Stop whineing and stick to the rules...people only complain about banned alts when they either the buyer or the seller, which are you? You dont need to answer that actually because we already know...

Beneficial to the server?
    Correct yourself... they are only beneficial to you and a few of your cheating buddies.
    You brag all the time about having lots of money in world chat, how about you actually play by same rules as everyone else. Buy your packs from Evony, learn how to farm, or better yet go kill your troops on another green Korean sub again.
    Last edited by Anti_Idiots; 06-26-2018 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sunsetfran1@gmail.com View Post
    Stop blocking so many players that are beneficial for server 8. I spend too much money to grow and etc and if you keep being over zealous blocking players you will kill the server and if you do that then I hope you give me all the money I have spent to grow and play.

I donít understand you reasoning behind this at all. If the server dies it will be because of you and if that is the case then my investment will die and I would all the money I have spent in the last 2 years back.
    What server do you play on??

On my server there's a bunch of cheaters buying and selling resources they collect in the game.

Not only are they stealing from Evony but they are devaluing my investment in my account.

It seems that these cheaters lacked the skill to be competitive on our server so they resorted to cheating in order to build accounts so big they practically unable to be attacked.

But luckily these cheaters and thieves are getting banned one by one and i might actually be able to enjoy the game again.

I hope your server isn't having these types of issues. These people really kill a server and ruin the game for honest players!!

Hope you never have to deal with what we've dealt with!!!!

Well she is one of the cheating scum! She buys cheap resources off them FACT! She should be banned too!