Thread: Battle field constantinopoli

Battle field constantinopoli

I went into the battle and mase some attacks and defences and racked uo some good points it was over 300 when i last checked and had a few more battles then sending an attacknthe screen went purple with lines and numbers it stayed this was for a few minutes i thought it would go back to normal instead of seeing keeps and building i just saw numbers and lines where they were once in a while keeps would pop uonthen go back to purple all of a sudden i was back in our hive and out of the battle ibused several thousand hours of speeds to fight and i was booted with no points or rewards i would.like to have my speedups returned at the very least o spent another 185 buying the offer to get more quickly i want them.put back would like my points and rewards to but ill be content to get back the speeds cause they were waisted when my keep went back

Quote Originally Posted by Scottstrong1@hotmail.com View Post
    I went into the battle and mase some attacks and defences and racked uo some good points it was over 300 when i last checked and had a few more battles then sending an attacknthe screen went purple with lines and numbers it stayed this was for a few minutes i thought it would go back to normal instead of seeing keeps and building i just saw numbers and lines where they were once in a while keeps would pop uonthen go back to purple all of a sudden i was back in our hive and out of the battle ibused several thousand hours of speeds to fight and i was booted with no points or rewards i would.like to have my speedups returned at the very least o spent another 185 buying the offer to get more quickly i want them.put back would like my points and rewards to but ill be content to get back the speeds cause they were waisted when my keep went back
    Dear Liege
    Do you mean that you didn't get the rewards or your troops were not healed please? And please also tell us your user id to check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James it's happening to players outside battlefield as well, since I was signed up for battlefield and just as I go to enter I was hit by a ghost knight hall wave and I was not inside yet.

Quote Originally Posted by To_connor_iii@hotmail.com View Post
    James it's happening to players outside battlefield as well, since I was signed up for battlefield and just as I go to enter I was hit by a ghost knight hall wave and I was not inside yet.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My user id # is 14579469 and yes i would like my rewards i soent a lot on those healing speedups to get them it says you dont get any reward if you leave battlefield but i didnt leave voluntarily the game started gliching and i was outside when screen was recoverd it was not an issue with my ohone or internet it was a server or game problem i was in battlefield and the keeos were changing to script then back again and field was pink with script not keeps then i was outside in my hive i dont know for sure how many points i acumulated but it was over 300 the last time i checked im.not sure if i made it to the 600 lvl so i wpuld be satisfied with the rewards and points for the 300 - 600 but i want my poibts restored also if possible if not you can replace my speeds but it was close to 1000 days worth also your prices to get a lvl 15 crown or staff or any item is approximately 450,000 dollars so to max out 1 troop with staff decoration and grail its almost 1.5 milllion dollars thats rediculous and price should be made reasonable just throwing that in thank you

My user id # is 14579469 and yes i would like my rewards i soent a lot on those healing speedups to get them it says you dont get any reward if you leave battlefield but i didnt leave voluntarily the game started gliching and i was outside when screen was recoverd it was not an issue with my ohone or internet it was a server or game problem i was in battlefield and the keeos were changing to script then back again and field was pink with script not keeps then i was outside in my hive i dont know for sure how many points i acumulated but it was over 300 the last time i checked im.not sure if i made it to the 600 lvl so i wpuld be satisfied with the rewards and points for the 300 - 600 but i want my poibts restored also if possible if not you can replace my speeds but it was close to 1000 days worth also your prices to get a lvl 15 crown or staff or any item is approximately 450,000 dollars so to max out 1 troop with staff decoration and grail its almost 1.5 milllion dollars thats rediculous and price should be made reasonable just throwing that in thank you
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For the rewards, our developers insist that game crash will not make player leave the battlefield. And it needs double confirmation by the player to leave the battlefield. So I am sorry that we could not send the rewards.
    For your troops, please list the troops you lost or wounded because of the crash. And then we will try ask our admin to re-sent the lost troops or needed items to heal your troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Account ID: 15883184 I have done battle of constantinople every week, this is the second week in a row that I not been automatically heal once leaving. I have waited very patiently until today when I finally, I submitted my ticket saturday, received a reply from customer support saying : Please heal your troops yourself and we will verify what you use. This however is nearly impossible due to I have been making troops just so that i may be able to play a little while I waited. This needs to be fixed and set right, I am not the only one that this has happened to in my alliance and I am sure in the game as well.

Aproxamately 20,000 1 hour speedups to heal troops is what i lost your staff is wrong there is no reason for me to leave the battlefield the rewards were already won and i would gain nothing to leave all i want is rewards i earned.but if they replace the speeduos i spent i guess i will onkynhave lost time and have to wait longer tonget the goals.done i can live with that but ypu wpukd think a player who jas spent 35,000 dollars on.ypur game.maybe deserves the benefit of the doubt but whatever evony os famous for this kind of treatment

Aproxamately 20,000 1 hour speedups to heal troops is what i lost your staff is wrong there is no reason for me to leave the battlefield the rewards were already won and i would gain nothing to leave all i want is rewards i earned.but if they replace the speeduos i spent i guess i will onkynhave lost time and have to wait longer tonget the goals.done i can live with that but ypu wpukd think a player who jas spent 35,000 dollars on.ypur game.maybe deserves the benefit of the doubt but whatever evony os famous for this kind of treatment
    Dear Liege
    We've just returned the speedups to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James