Thread: Troops still not healed after BOC.. CS is no help

Troops still not healed after BOC.. CS is no help

All my troops are still wounded after the BOC... You are not the only one this is happening to. Customer service is no help. They asked me for a screen shot of the problem 3 days ago and I haven't heard anything else from them. I have missed an entire server war because they won't fix their issue.. My ID is 15523502.. You can check. All my troops are there, but they are all wounded... Can you please heal my troops.. That's all I'm asking for.. It is stated in YOUR rules #7 of the BOC that all wounded troops will be healed... Well it didn't happen..

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfram08 View Post
    All my troops are still wounded after the BOC... You are not the only one this is happening to. Customer service is no help. They asked me for a screen shot of the problem 3 days ago and I haven't heard anything else from them. I have missed an entire server war because they won't fix their issue.. My ID is 15523502.. You can check. All my troops are there, but they are all wounded... Can you please heal my troops.. That's all I'm asking for.. It is stated in YOUR rules #7 of the BOC that all wounded troops will be healed... Well it didn't happen..
    Dear Liege
    Please attach or link a screenshot here which shows your wounded troops and how much resources and speedups are needed and then we will send the needed items for you to retrieve the troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	1330 here you go.. Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please attach or link a screenshot here which shows your wounded troops and how much resources and speedups are needed and then we will send the needed items for you to retrieve the troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    What else do you need?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	84.9 KB 
ID:	1334

Dear Liege
    We've just sent you the needed items to heal your troops. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Why is customer support so useless???

This exact same issue happened to our alliance leader last week and support kept telling him his troops were all healed even though he sent multiple screenshots from immediately after the battle ended proving that his troops were still in the hospital.

Multiple restarts and even uninstalling and reinstalling the game did not solve the problem.

He spent his own speed ups and resources healing and support refused to do anything about it.

Troops not healed after battlefield

Mu troops has not healed after battlefield. I have logged out and logged back in but nothing changed.
    And i don't have the speed ups or resources to heal it.

Still a mager clitch. And also when you enter battlefield before the 5 minute truce is over we get attack by a aonther alliance. Like our battle is against soh but xht is attacking us.

Quote Originally Posted by Annabel View Post
    Mu troops has not healed after battlefield. I have logged out and logged back in but nothing changed.
    And i don't have the speed ups or resources to heal it.

Still a mager clitch. And also when you enter battlefield before the 5 minute truce is over we get attack by a aonther alliance. Like our battle is against soh but xht is attacking us.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number and the date when the battles happened to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I've got the same issue. I still have more than 74,000 wounded troops & the hospital, hasn't given me the option, to heal them. After war, I always have so many wounded troops, but the hospital, will only let me heal some of them, leaving some of them, wounded. Now, that pile, has grown, to; over 74,000 troops. Can they only be healed, by spirit, etc, something more sophisticated than just a general hospital, or is it the same as you guys, a clitch, which the programers, have to sort out for us??? Please help, if anyone, knows.
    Thanks...

Quote Originally Posted by Rei do Cerdeira View Post
    I've got the same issue. I still have more than 74,000 wounded troops & the hospital, hasn't given me the option, to heal them. After war, I always have so many wounded troops, but the hospital, will only let me heal some of them, leaving some of them, wounded. Now, that pile, has grown, to; over 74,000 troops. Can they only be healed, by spirit, etc, something more sophisticated than just a general hospital, or is it the same as you guys, a clitch, which the programers, have to sort out for us??? Please help, if anyone, knows.
    Thanks...
    Dear Liege
    If your wounded troops amount exceeds the hospital capacity. Your exceeded amount cannot be healed. If it happened in the current battlefield fight, you could tell us the approximate time and your user id so that we could have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James