Thread: Thrown svs points

Thrown svs points

So we got up in the middle of the night, fought for the thrown and closed it on our enemy server 83, our R5 became king but we have not received any points from it at all, I have contacted support with no reply and svs ends in 8 hours, we will hold it during svs for 22 hours in total since it closed at 1500 points per second for the king thatís 118m points missing, which guarantees us on server 54 the win and would change our personal scoreboard, I have sent customer support screenshots showing no increase in the kings points, please help time is against us this also affects peoples placements for their gloryís, help!

You only get get points for holding the throne DURING the 3 hour period of the throne wars. Once the 3 hour throne war is over, points arenít obtained.

I doubt that, as we didnít get any points during that time either plus when our own thriwn was taken months ago the new king from the other server told me he was sitting watching his points go up after thrown was closed and they won by a significant amount

Quote Originally Posted by Afordgrieves@gmail.com View Post
    So we got up in the middle of the night, fought for the thrown and closed it on our enemy server 83, our R5 became king but we have not received any points from it at all, I have contacted support with no reply and svs ends in 8 hours, we will hold it during svs for 22 hours in total since it closed at 1500 points per second for the king thatís 118m points missing, which guarantees us on server 54 the win and would change our personal scoreboard, I have sent customer support screenshots showing no increase in the kings points, please help time is against us this also affects peoples placements for their gloryís, help!
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us your user id or user name as well as your guild name to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Alliance [HOT] Sticky Situation
    Server 54
    King ID: 15780323
    My ID: 15646284

Alliance name changed now to [100] GUCCI GANG