Thread: Borderline Neglect

Borderline Neglect

Eight days ago your game app froze up and entered a loop function and as a direct result cost significant monetary loss and loss of valuable effort. The app glitch and all evidence has been provided to the in-game support folks. The point of this post in not necessarily to resolve the complaint caused by your app glitch (though certainly if evony support can be obtained from here i would encourage it) but rather, to find out why the customer support thread continually gets deleted by the support personnel, ignored, or simply never responded to?

Dear Liege
    Do you mean the in-game support please? I seldom delete posts here unless the user spammed the forum. And I am sorry that I don't have access to check the in-game support emails. But I will let our supervisor know. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

James - yes, the in-game customer support. Have had the same ticket deleted five times, today being the fifth time. Only the usual “we will get back to you”. Then next day, its gone and i must start all over. Same issue has not been responded to for nearly 12 days. Is this what Top Games considers of its clients?

Dear Liege
    Sorry about that. Would you mind posting your email here or do you still keep the ticket id please? I will send it to our supervisor for investigation. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James