Thread: Traps should be protected during battle of constanople.

Traps should be protected during battle of constanople.

Hello,

As with every chance we got pitted against an alliance that had more bigs than we did, and our 2 big bigs couldn't participate in our last battle. So we lost. That's fine! It happens, we expect it. It's part of the game.

But, in the process of getting our butts whooped by this other alliance, I was used as a kicking ball and force ported all over the map, along with continuously being hit by the knights hall. Again, this is part of the game and to be expected since I'm not a big.

But, my question is, if our troops are automatically healed at the end of the event, our rss are protected, why are our traps not protected or replaced at the end of the event? I went from having almost 200k traps down to 11k. That's a ton of rss that I now have to use to replace those traps that I can't afford to use right now because I'm gathering and saving for k29. Why can't our traps be protected? It's making it to where people don't want to participate because it's not worth it.

Sassy

I 100% agree this is an issue that needs to be fixed along with healing subordinate city troops IMO

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    Hello,

As with every chance we got pitted against an alliance that had more bigs than we did, and our 2 big bigs couldn't participate in our last battle. So we lost. That's fine! It happens, we expect it. It's part of the game.

But, in the process of getting our butts whooped by this other alliance, I was used as a kicking ball and force ported all over the map, along with continuously being hit by the knights hall. Again, this is part of the game and to be expected since I'm not a big.

But, my question is, if our troops are automatically healed at the end of the event, our rss are protected, why are our traps not protected or replaced at the end of the event? I went from having almost 200k traps down to 11k. That's a ton of rss that I now have to use to replace those traps that I can't afford to use right now because I'm gathering and saving for k29. Why can't our traps be protected? It's making it to where people don't want to participate because it's not worth it.

Sassy
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward it to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James