Thread: Game crashing after joining boss

Game crashing after joining boss

Over the recent 4 days the game has been consistently crashing for myself and everyone else in my alliance. Anywhere from 200-250 bosses have been missed because of this. This is ridiculous and I understand you must be aware about this as its happening to everyone.
    It's greatly annoying when it occurs, I've missed in between the 200-250 bosses, and with double drops that's almost 500 chests. I want the contents of the chests to be returned to my account.
    The contents of 250 Level 12 boss chests are as failed.
    100m food, 100m wood, 100m stone, 100m ore. 250x 24 hour speedups. 100m gold.
    Please return the above and fix the issue with game crashing when joining boss rally
    ID: 14899603

Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    Over the recent 4 days the game has been consistently crashing for myself and everyone else in my alliance. Anywhere from 200-250 bosses have been missed because of this. This is ridiculous and I understand you must be aware about this as its happening to everyone.
    It's greatly annoying when it occurs, I've missed in between the 200-250 bosses, and with double drops that's almost 500 chests. I want the contents of the chests to be returned to my account.
    The contents of 250 Level 12 boss chests are as failed.
    100m food, 100m wood, 100m stone, 100m ore. 250x 24 hour speedups. 100m gold.
    Please return the above and fix the issue with game crashing when joining boss rally
    ID: 14899603
    Dear Liege
    We will not return anything on Boss attacks. It has nothing to do with your game client once the attack had been sent. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James