Thread: Support

Support

1. So half the time when I join a rally my game crashes.
    2. I can’t send Jindeok to the alliance tile.
    3. I’m getting lag and loading screens constantly.
    4. When I refreshed on feeding my dragon it took 10k gems and didn’t refresh.
    5. I can’t click on links posted in alliance chat.
    6. I can’t copy/paste.
    7. I’m getting random pink flashes.
    8. I feel like I’m not getting the stats from my dragon because my attack % has dropped significantly, unless the dragon that costs 300k gems and a whole lot more to cap it isn’t as tough as my spirit beast.
    When I use items like my 2k gems I get from eggs or 100k boxes the game lags and takes them but doesn’t give them to me.
    9. I haven’t been able to compete in the 2 last svs because my game is constantly crashing or I’m getting the loading screen symbol. I rely on these gems, prior to some recent updates I had won server vs server twice in a row and if I don’t win I always rank in top 3.
    I’m having so many issues I might just quit. Please fix these and provide compensation.
    Last edited by Arkanthor; 06-11-2018 at 02:07 AM. Reason: Typo

IOS o Android? it happens to me with ios

IOS but I know people with android are having same issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkanthor View Post
    2. I canít send Jindeok to the alliance tile.
    3. Iím getting lag and loading screens constantly.
    4. When I refreshed on feeding my dragon it took 10k gems and didnít refresh.
    5. I canít click on links posted in alliance chat.
    6. I canít copy/paste.
    7. Iím getting random pink flashes.
    8. I feel like Iím not getting the stats from my dragon because my attack % has dropped significantly, unless the dragon that costs 300k gems and a whole lot more to cap it isnít as tough as my spirit beast.
    When I use items like my 2k gems I get from eggs or 100k boxes the game lags and takes them but doesnít give them to me.
    9. I havenít been able to compete in the 2 last svs because my game is constantly crashing or Iím getting the loading screen symbol. I rely on these gems, prior to some recent updates I had won server vs server twice in a row and if I donít win I always rank in top 3.
    Iím having so many issues I might just quit. Please fix these and provide compensation.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model and user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

It’s now been 7 days since my last response of an in game customer representative by the name of Ross jo.

iPhone 7 user id is-11802551
    Dear Liege
    For the Dragon Status bonus, could you take some screenshots which show the difference between your existing spirit beast and the Dragon. So that we could have a check.
    For the lost items, please tell us a time span to check so that we could return them to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

For the items anytime between 3 am PST and 5 am PST I’ll have to retest the dragon and show screenshots.

Not sure how to attach a phot here from my phone but I just did 2 test hits and I have higher attack percentages with my spirit beast, 12% higher to be exact. I find this outrageous due to the cost of a dragon. I would have never unlocked this if I knew it was lower than my spirit beast. I will be informing my alliance of this issue and advising them not to spend the gems on it. I also would like compensation for it just take it away I want my 300,000 gems materials gold and than the other 150,000 gems I spent leveling it back. Looks like they uploaded so first image is dragon second is my mounted spirit beast.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B73FC091-389A-4129-BF44-F2CE0C6952B1.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	1307   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1B4A5F9E-53B6-48B4-BDC1-B19AA397E978.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.7 KB 
ID:	1308  
    Last edited by Arkanthor; 06-14-2018 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Revise

Not sure how to attach a phot here from my phone but I just did 2 test hits and I have higher attack percentages with my spirit beast, 12% higher to be exact. I find this outrageous due to the cost of a dragon. I would have never unlocked this if I knew it was lower than my spirit beast. I will be informing my alliance of this issue and advising them not to spend the gems on it. I also would like compensation for it just take it away I want my 300,000 gems materials gold and than the other 150,000 gems I spent leveling it back. Looks like they uploaded so first image is dragon second is my mounted spirit beast.
    Dear Liege
    For the dragon status issue, our developer told me that the Dragon benefits all types of troops while the spirit beast only benefits a single type of troops. And the Dragon also grants you Politics bonus which help turn dead troops into injured. It seems that you have strengthen the Spirit Beast very much. but Dragons have higher status cap and more benefits. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

2. I canít send Jindeok to the alliance tile.
    3. Iím getting lag and loading screens constantly.
    4. When I refreshed on feeding my dragon it took 10k gems and didnít refresh.
    5. I canít click on links posted in alliance chat.
    6. I canít copy/paste.
    7. Iím getting random pink flashes.
    8. I feel like Iím not getting the stats from my dragon because my attack % has dropped significantly, unless the dragon that costs 300k gems and a whole lot more to cap it isnít as tough as my spirit beast.
    When I use items like my 2k gems I get from eggs or 100k boxes the game lags and takes them but doesnít give them to me.
    9. I havenít been able to compete in the 2 last svs because my game is constantly crashing or Iím getting the loading screen symbol. I rely on these gems, prior to some recent updates I had won server vs server twice in a row and if I donít win I always rank in top 3.
    Iím having so many issues I might just quit. Please fix these and provide compensation.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that the crash/lag problems should have been fixed in the version 3.0.3. Please update the game and see if it works for you.
    For #4, I saw that you fed your dragon every day till 6th or 7th. On which day it didn't refresh please? And was it exact 10000 gems please? And the same as your 2K gems items and eggs 100K boxes.
    But we are so sorry for the compensation for SvS ranking rewards, we could not give players anything based on the rank assumption here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yes as far as the dragon refresh what happened is I went to refresh than the game gave me the WiFi symbol took my gems but didn’t refresh this was happening constantly with this opening boxes and also using speed ups on troop training day.