Thread: Support

Exclamation Support

ID: 14899603

I am aware that you acknowledge lots of latency and connection issues since the most recent update, even after many minor updates to repair this, the game still continues to be Unusuable in some areas and greatly unplayable. The map doesn't load correctly, game screen consistently freezing and requiring a restart. I use multiple devices and assure you, the issues occur on each one.

During the most recent Svs I was suffering from severe lag issues, I was in the enemy server when this occured. On top of the red wifi symbol appearing on numerous occasions, the game also booted me off multiple times. I had also been kicked from the game with an error message which I have screenshotted and shown in image below. Furthermore, I sent an attack to a player, which had 30 seconds before it was supposed to land. Around 15 seconds into the March, I tried to recall the troops, but the excessive lag didn't register the march recall. This has therefore caused me to attack when I did not intend to have the attack land.

I am here requesting for the losses of the raid to be reimbursed by the Evony team. The losses consist of 417k dead T12 Cavalry and 252K dead T12 siege, 10 general revival stones, 287 Source of life items. Furthermore, resources and speeds to heal manual hospital, 95Million ore, 92Million stone, 78Million Wood, 89Million Food and 167 Days of speeds.

Images of the pvp raid and in game error:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	1269 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	56.3 KB 
ID:	1270 Click image for larger version. 

Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	1271

I request you forward my ticket to Raymond, he has resolved an issue with lag with me in the past. Thank you. All I am requesting is the above troop, resources, speeds and items. That's all. I do not wish to complain, only seek what I lossed to due to the server lag and connection issues that caused me to not be able to return my March.

Dear Liege
    I am so sorry that our supervisor told me that we don't reimburse troops or Source of life unless we met massive lag problem. We will send you some resources for the inconvenience. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

There was massive lag, there was monumental lag. And please explain the error message, where it asks me to contact Customer support. Because of this error message I had to reset the game whilst I was unbubbled, and I was attacked. Which means, your error caused me loss.
    So I expect the troops returned.
    Click image for larger version. 

Size:	41.2 KB 
ID:	1275

Typical evony answer it's not our fault even though they control the game

Kryp, I almost got wiped myself for the massive latency during update so i feel you brother. Evony promotes new updates and does not protect our investments in this game. They probably released the updates to meet their deadlines probably knowing about the many glitches at our cost. I say they probably know about most glitches since they test everything in test server.

James, tell the developers, to ONLY release new updates when they know for sure they've checked for glitches.

Why should we have to pay for their fuckups!?

No bueno.

James, are you reading this. That's 2 random Evony users who confirm they also suffered with lag. This is a common issue.
    Reimburse me.

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    I am so sorry that our supervisor told me that we don't reimburse troops or Source of life unless we met massive lag problem. We will send you some resources for the inconvenience. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Tell Raymond please, he is aware of all the bugs/ glitches and lag that's in the game currently. I understand it may be difficult to get my troops back, I will make that sacrifice of troops and resources, I ask you simply send me the speeds required to rebuild them myself. Ask the Evony team to permit 1894x 24 hours. There, no troops, no resources. Ask to permit those speeds and then close my ticket once approved. The battle of constapol update is broken with lag/ latency issues that are confirmed by Evony in update announcements and proven by me and others with screenshots of error messages and videos of disconnections.

Send me the speeds to make my own troops Ray. And I will part my way without asking to reimburse my troops/ resources/ source of life.