Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16

Thread: Support

  1. #1

    Support

    Hey, I'd appreciate if monarch gears could be returned please. A friend pulled a trick on me and deleted them on the 29th last month. I e had an open ticket since then with Vicky, please assist in locating my deleted gears and returning them to me.

    Level 7 War Horn
    Level 8 Thunder Staff
    Level 9 Thunder Grail
    Level 8 Thunder Decoration
    Level 7 Medicine Crown
    Level 7 Water Crystal

    I hope you find the missing gears and return them to the account, thank you dearly. Remember, to avoid confusion, my account right now does not own any of the above gears because on the 29th they were accidently deleted by friend. Please return.

    ID: 14899603

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    Hey, I'd appreciate if monarch gears could be returned please. A friend pulled a trick on me and deleted them on the 29th last month. I e had an open ticket since then with Vicky, please assist in locating my deleted gears and returning them to me.

    Level 7 War Horn
    Level 8 Thunder Staff
    Level 9 Thunder Grail
    Level 8 Thunder Decoration
    Level 7 Medicine Crown
    Level 7 Water Crystal

    I hope you find the missing gears and return them to the account, thank you dearly. Remember, to avoid confusion, my account right now does not own any of the above gears because on the 29th they were accidently deleted by friend. Please return.

    ID: 14899603
    Dear Liege
    We don't see any item removal log on around May 29th. But we do see some equiping log. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We don't see any item removal log on around May 29th. But we do see some equiping log. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James
    Please check again, between the server time of 15:00:00 to 23:59:00 on the 29th, you will surely see the following listed gears being deleted. This is a certainty, I'd appreciate the return of the gears swiftly.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    Please check again, between the server time of 15:00:00 to 23:59:00 on the 29th, you will surely see the following listed gears being deleted. This is a certainty, I'd appreciate the return of the gears swiftly.
    Dear Liege
    Do you have more than one set please? We can see that you equiped them on another hero on June 2nd. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James




    509 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Wind Grail (2044) 1 0
    510 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Wind Crystal (2177) 1 0
    511 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Martial Crown (1819) 1 0
    512 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Wind Decoration (1968) 1 0
    513 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" War Horn (2088) 1 0
    514 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Wind Staff (1893) 2 1

  5. #5
    Here is the pictur of the gears I should have attached to my avatar, but instead now I do not. This is because I attach leave, 5 gears since my leve, 8s were deleted.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	1273Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	1274


    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Do you have more than one set please? We can see that you equiped them on another hero on June 2nd. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James




    509 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Wind Grail (2044) 1 0
    510 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Wind Crystal (2177) 1 0
    511 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Martial Crown (1819) 1 0
    512 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Wind Decoration (1968) 1 0
    513 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" War Horn (2088) 1 0
    514 2018-06-02 21:37:31 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web38 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"1819\\\":1,\\\"2044\\\":1,\\\"2177\\\":1,\\\" 1968\\\":1,\\\"2088\\\":1,\\\" Wind Staff (1893) 2 1

  6. #6
    Dear Liege
    We don't see any selling log since April. And the maximum number was always the same. So we don't see any signs which indicate any of the above items been deleted or sold. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James



    2018-05-20 21:40:21 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web41 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"2087\\\":1,\\\"1817\\\":1,\\\"2072\\\":1,\\\" 1998\\\":1,\\\"1922\\\":1} War Horn (2087) 1 0
    2018-06-05 22:39:29 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web42 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"2087\\\":1,\\\"2237\\\":1,\\\"2027\\\":1,\\\" 1952\\\":1,\\\"1878\\\":1} Thunder Grail (2027) 1 0
    2018-06-05 22:39:29 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web42 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"2087\\\":1,\\\"2237\\\":1,\\\"2027\\\":1,\\\" 1952\\\":1,\\\"1878\\\":1} Thunder Staff (1878) 1 0
    2018-06-06 23:57:24 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web42 WearHeroEquip wearHeroEquip: action:1,pos:1,item:1832 Medicine Crown (1832) 1 0
    2018-06-05 22:39:29 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web42 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"2087\\\":1,\\\"2237\\\":1,\\\"2027\\\":1,\\\" 1952\\\":1,\\\"1878\\\":1} Thunder Decoration (1952) 2 1
    Water Crystal No deduction log since April

  7. #7
    James, da fuck bro ��
    Who is 14695742?

    My ID is 14899603, look at the first comment. And why are you looking at the equipping logs, you should be checking the deleted/ sold logs.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We don't see any selling log since April. And the maximum number was always the same. So we don't see any signs which indicate any of the above items been deleted or sold. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James



    2018-05-20 21:40:21 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web41 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"2087\\\":1,\\\"1817\\\":1,\\\"2072\\\":1,\\\" 1998\\\":1,\\\"1922\\\":1} War Horn (2087) 1 0
    2018-06-05 22:39:29 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web42 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"2087\\\":1,\\\"2237\\\":1,\\\"2027\\\":1,\\\" 1952\\\":1,\\\"1878\\\":1} Thunder Grail (2027) 1 0
    2018-06-05 22:39:29 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web42 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"2087\\\":1,\\\"2237\\\":1,\\\"2027\\\":1,\\\" 1952\\\":1,\\\"1878\\\":1} Thunder Staff (1878) 1 0
    2018-06-06 23:57:24 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web42 WearHeroEquip wearHeroEquip: action:1,pos:1,item:1832 Medicine Crown (1832) 1 0
    2018-06-05 22:39:29 14695742 26 - Production-26 cevonymob_web42 WearHeroEquip batchWearHeroEquip: {\\\"2087\\\":1,\\\"2237\\\":1,\\\"2027\\\":1,\\\" 1952\\\":1,\\\"1878\\\":1} Thunder Decoration (1952) 2 1
    Water Crystal No deduction log since April
    Please check the selling log of my account 14899603
    Then return the gears

  9. #9
    Dear Liege
    The deduction log includes selling records. But we could not find any records. I also tried to sell my item but the log was not generated yet. If I don't see the log on my account. I will try ask our developers to check it again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  10. #10
    You can't see the log James because the game logs are broken since the most recent update. My gears were sold, I have the screenshot proof of ownership. Your colleguege Vicky sent me my gears last time they were deleted. They were owned.
    I don't see why you can't just send me my gears already, it's been 2 weeks this is ridiculous man. I know your better than this, support great when you got screenshots.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	1277

    Level 7 War Horn
    Level 8 Thunder Staff
    Level 9 Thunder Grail
    Level 8 Thunder Decoration
    Level 7 Medicine Crown
    Level 7 Water Crystal

    Sold on the 29th, owned on the 28th. Can't you just check if they were owned on 27th and before, and see if they owned right now. You will see they are not but they were before.

    ID 14899603

  11. #11
    Did your deletion log generate?
    Because this is getting tiresome, 2 weeks without my gears now. I provided so much evidence that I have owned these items, so much. Why you haven't returned them yet is ridiculous.i am posting below even more evidence that my account owned these gears.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	42.8 KB 
ID:	1283 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	44.0 KB 
ID:	1284
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	80.0 KB 
ID:	1285 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	1286
    You can check the time stamps of that reimbursement, this has happened before, and the gears were returned to me. You can see in those 2 images, I have owned All the gears. I have shown you Multiple proofs of ownership. Continuing to not return my gears is now fraud, literally given you my proof in multiple forms.
    Your logs are broken. You know it yourselves.

  12. #12
    Evony doesn't want to give they only take with everything typical answer always we are right you are wrong!!!!

  13. #13
    Please read above comments

  14. #14
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that though we didn't add this sell log. We can still see it indirectly. We don't have enough evidence that you lost the equipment. And if the equipment were sold, we will not reimburse them because you made the operation.

    Best Regards
    James



    2018-06-11 06:59:30 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web19 - union attack castle Templar Cavalries (127) 57206 57208
    2018-06-10 22:09:56 14899603 46 - Production-46 cevonymob_web8 - union attack castle Templar Cavalries (127) 33124 34411

  15. #15
    "We can still see it indirectly"

    So you can see that the items were sold. And you can see all 4 pieces of evidence from me to prove I do not own the equipment now. And you can read from my very first post, I did not make the operation, it was a non funny prank from a friend.

    Your not giving me my gears back out of personal hatred, maybe not yourself, but I know the developer that is doing this. It's time like this we need Jian Sheng Hao back in the job. He wouldn't personally fraud me out of my gears like what's happening now. You have the proof of ownership, you have proof of another person deleting the items, you've admitted you can now see the deleted items.

    Return them already. Once returned I will no longer use CS again. It's becoming stressful.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •