Thread: My alliance leaders game won't update

My alliance leaders game won't update

Hello,

My alliance leaders game won't update. She has the lava turtles and ferris wheels. But she can't access the Constantinople building or wonder building, they are still locked for her. She had me sign into her account to see if it worked for me, and it did. But they are still showing locked on her device. She's already deleted the game and reinstalled it and restarted her phone. She has an iPhone 7s. Any other suggestions on how she can fix this issue? We have our first battle in 5 and a half hours, and she would really like to participate.

Thank you,
    Sassy

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    Hello,

My alliance leaders game won't update. She has the lava turtles and ferris wheels. But she can't access the Constantinople building or wonder building, they are still locked for her. She had me sign into her account to see if it worked for me, and it did. But they are still showing locked on her device. She's already deleted the game and reinstalled it and restarted her phone. She has an iPhone 7s. Any other suggestions on how she can fix this issue? We have our first battle in 5 and a half hours, and she would really like to participate.

Thank you,
    Sassy
    Dear Liege
    Could you tell us her in-game name or user id to check please? And it would be helpful if you coulld attach a screenshot which shows where she stuck. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Good morning James,

Her game finally fully updated yesterday. Thank you though.