Thread: Lag... Lag... Lag!!!

Lag... Lag... Lag!!!

Everytime i enter the game i get the little red wifi symbol if i try to alliance war a boss i get the little red wifi symbol anything i do i get the red wifi symbol. I play on the test server and normal server and i cannot do anything without lagging or my gamecrashing and ive lost so much stamina and resources and troops because of this id like some sort of compensation on my server 37 account ive spent a decent amount of money and i want to keep playing My server 37 account ID is 13712334

Quote Originally Posted by Broah69 View Post
    Everytime i enter the game i get the little red wifi symbol if i try to alliance war a boss i get the little red wifi symbol anything i do i get the red wifi symbol. I play on the test server and normal server and i cannot do anything without lagging or my gamecrashing and ive lost so much stamina and resources and troops because of this id like some sort of compensation on my server 37 account ive spent a decent amount of money and i want to keep playing My server 37 account ID is 13712334
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your device model to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Please fix this server war is near and i cant do anything without my game crashing or lagging and if i lose all my troops due to that and resources i will be very mad

Please fix this server war is near and i cant do anything without my game crashing or lagging and if i lose all my troops due to that and resources i will be very mad
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've reported your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Dear Liege
    We had an update which we tried to fix the lag problem. Please install 3.0.1 and see if it would work for you. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James