Thread: Rss disappeared

Rss disappeared

Resources disappeared after I hit the collection hand. The resources collected, they went up and changed my total numbers of each rss, then all of a sudden the hand appeared over my warehouse again and my numbers were back to what they were before I collected. I lost almost 30 million resources with that. And I don't know how much gold.

I don't know exactly how much resources were there, they all had over a million waiting to be collected. But I know for a fact that there was over 1 million in each tile. So even to just round down to 1 million, that's:

9m food
    6m wood
    7m ore
    4m stone

That I lost because the game glitched. I am trying to gather and save so I can start my wall upgrade once my k28 upgrade is complete, and the game just stole resources from me! Please fix this.

Sassy

Quote Originally Posted by SassyTigress View Post
    Resources disappeared after I hit the collection hand. The resources collected, they went up and changed my total numbers of each rss, then all of a sudden the hand appeared over my warehouse again and my numbers were back to what they were before I collected. I lost almost 30 million resources with that. And I don't know how much gold.

I don't know exactly how much resources were there, they all had over a million waiting to be collected. But I know for a fact that there was over 1 million in each tile. So even to just round down to 1 million, that's:

9m food
    6m wood
    7m ore
    4m stone

That I lost because the game glitched. I am trying to gather and save so I can start my wall upgrade once my k28 upgrade is complete, and the game just stole resources from me! Please fix this.

Sassy
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evony_2018-05-31-19-09-21.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	41.5 KB 
ID:	1233

Also, for some reason I can't claim my daily event log in rewards. I was able to on my friends account that I'm watching over while he is out to sea, but I can't on mine. Help? And I just want to thank you for actually replying and helping, unlike customers service. You are amazing.

Thank you James.
    Sassy

Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that we would re-send the resources to you later today. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I received the rss pack, thank you so much!