Thread: Excessive banning from wc

Excessive banning from wc

This is getting beyond absurd. I am repeatedly muted from speaking in wc for days on end and absolutely NO response from CS on why I was muted, how long I am to be punished for.

It is ridiculous that I can be denied access to wc for unreasonably prolonged periods without so much as a response from CS.

I will be happy to provide screenshots showing this lack of response but I imagine your system administrator is capable of looking those up.

I know I have not violated any of evonys terms of service or code of conduct.. This is completely unacceptable and for as much money as I spend on this game, I should at least be given the respect to know what I allegedly did and for how long this punishment will be imposed.

my monarch id is 18551950.

Perhaps ebony would prefer the 1000-1500 I spend a month to start going to their competitors due to excessive and unfair discrimination.

Quote Originally Posted by deathstar View Post
    This is getting beyond absurd. I am repeatedly muted from speaking in wc for days on end and absolutely NO response from CS on why I was muted, how long I am to be punished for.

It is ridiculous that I can be denied access to wc for unreasonably prolonged periods without so much as a response from CS.

I will be happy to provide screenshots showing this lack of response but I imagine your system administrator is capable of looking those up.

I know I have not violated any of evonys terms of service or code of conduct.. This is completely unacceptable and for as much money as I spend on this game, I should at least be given the respect to know what I allegedly did and for how long this punishment will be imposed.

my monarch id is 18551950.

Perhaps ebony would prefer the 1000-1500 I spend a month to start going to their competitors due to excessive and unfair discrimination.
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that you were muted manually after several reports from players, and they also provided screenshots. And we don't manually lift channel bans. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Again for how long and what for?

I don't understand why it is asking so much to be provided simple detail about a decision your admin made. In my previous post, not once did I ask to unmuted, I did however ask to be told WHY I was muted and for HOW LONG

My frustration is purely based on the deliberate withholding of information that I reasonably should be allowed to know.

I'm not asking who reported me, but WHAT was reported.

If what I did was allegedly so terrible, why keep it a secret?! I guess Evony doesn't believe transparency, let alone due process, my bad for assuming that evony valued the fundamental rights for all citizens in the United States that are required by state and federal law.

Dear Liege
    The penalty should have been lifted by now. You were reported for using inappropriate languages against other players.

Best Regards
    James

yet it’s not, and what is inappropriate language, that’s abit vague isn’t it?

you said screenshots were provided so you should have the ability to provide more specific information about what qualifies as inappropriate

i’m called all sorts of things and when i report it, i’m told to block the player, i have ss of that as well if you are so inclined... but i allegedly use inappropriate language and i’m banned?

is it inappropriate to threaten physical violence against someone? or repeatedly refer to them as a whore? what about committing domestic violence and bragging about it? aren’t those ban worthy? apparently not because i’m told to just block the player..

yet i somehow have used more inappropriate language that justifies repeat banning from WC with no explanation or information about what i said..

is it because i’m a woman and the people saying trash to me are men?

or do they spend more money than me?

what is it?

Dear Liege
    If you feel insulted by other players. You could also capture the screen and report him/her via in-game ticket. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James