Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Support

  1. #1

    Support

    My troops killed themselves, I join a boss rally from my leader and then report of me kill myself?
    Confused, send help and fix. ID: 14973581
    Image:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	1197
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	42.2 KB 
ID:	1198
    Need help heal
    89 day heal speed
    80m food 40m wood 40m ore

  2. #2
    Where is help? I'm Soo scared and confused why my troop hurt themselves.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightning View Post
    Where is help? I'm Soo scared and confused why my troop hurt themselves.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We've just sent you the resources and healing speedups. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  4. #4
    What the hell James, why are you supporting him and ignoring me. We are suffering from the same glitch, except this shit happened to me like 10 times.

  5. #5
    Thank you for sending resources and speeds.
    Although, you sent 40m each. I require only 40m more food to finish healing the troops.
    I received all the speeds, very happy.

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    What the hell James, why are you supporting him and ignoring me. We are suffering from the same glitch, except this shit happened to me like 10 times.
    Dear Liege
    I am so sorry but the decision were made by our supervisor. And we can confirm that the bug happened on the player. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

  7. #7
    Reimburse me!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	1200 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	1201 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	1203 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	1204
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	1205
    Last edited by Kryp; 05-22-2018 at 07:09 AM.

  8. #8
    Attachment 1206 Attachment 1207
    Attachment 1208 Attachment 1209

    There's is 5 more battle reports, but the report log is missing so I can't show you. Now you see, please reimburse me.
    ID: 14899603

    This is a recurring glitch, now I see someone else also complain about this. Please, review my logs, screenshots and return the above requested to me.

    Total needed to be returned from support: 680M Ore, 200M Stone, 370M Wood, 651M Food and 819 Days Healing Speeds

    Dead troops that need returning from support:
    890K T12 Cavalry, 380K T10 Archers, 150K T10 Ground, 140K T10 Cavalry

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Kryp View Post
    Reimburse me!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	1200 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	53.0 KB 
ID:	1201 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	52.8 KB 
ID:	1203 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	63.2 KB 
ID:	1204
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	53.1 KB 
ID:	1205
    Dear Liege
    Please start a new thread and list the date and time for each incident. And it would be better if you could show the time on the screenshot. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    James

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •