Thread: Lost account

Lost account

I HAVEN'T PLAY EVEONY FOR AWHILE, SO I LOST MY ACCOUNT, WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND BACK MY ACCOUNT. THANK YOU

MY ACCOUNT NAME IS: kanato on server 69
    ID: 16868977

I don't remember my VIP, because i was quit for almost 3 months.

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by conkhikho View Post
    I HAVEN'T PLAY EVEONY FOR AWHILE, SO I LOST MY ACCOUNT, WOULD YOU PLEASE HELP ME FIND BACK MY ACCOUNT. THANK YOU

MY ACCOUNT NAME IS: kanato on server 69
    ID: 16868977

I don't remember my VIP, because i was quit for almost 3 months.

thank you
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please give us the user id number you see on your device now. And then we can replace it with your old account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hello, my new ID is: 20356197
    My old ID: 16868977

I appreciate to your helps

Thank you

Hello, my new ID is: 20356197
    My old ID: 16868977

I appreciate to your helps

Thank you
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

thank you, can i ask for help to get back for my girlfriend account too? she was quit 4 months ago just like me, or you want her to contact you to get the account back?

thank you, can i ask for help to get back for my girlfriend account too? she was quit 4 months ago just like me, or you want her to contact you to get the account back?
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us the user id that is shown on your girl friend's device now, and the old account's in-game. And then we could replace the currect account with the old one. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Her account name: Halena
    Her old ID: 16868841
    Her new ID: 20443307

Iím really appreciate to your helps.

Her account name: Halena
    Her old ID: 16868841
    Her new ID: 20443307

Iím really appreciate to your helps.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. For security purpose, if you ever made any purchase, please link or attach the screenshots of your purchase history by PM as a proof of account ownership, and post a comment here to let us know. And then our admin will determine if he will re-link your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi! I donít think she purchased anything, but she said her vip is 10

She told me, she purchased but she couldnít find it, she changed to new phone, please help her to get back her account

Dear Liege
    We are so sorry that we could not help if you cannot provide the screenshot. If you paid the orders via Google, you should have received a receipt email from Google. If you paid the orders via iTunes, you should also have received an receipt from iTunes and you can also find it in your iTunes Purchase History. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James