Thread: Game keeps wanting Update?

Game keeps wanting Update?

I got a message today that I "needed the latest game updates" to Load and play the game.

I downloaded and updated the game (4) times, but kept getting the same Update. The Evony Test Environment "would not" allow me to log in.

I finally clicked "Cancel", and it let me in somehow. I put on a 3-Day Bubble, and hope this does not eventually Block me from being able to Log in and play

My Game ID is 1185, and My Monarch Name is Nevaehsoon

I am also having the same issue with my 2nd Acct, Game ID: 1465, Monarch Name: NevaehFarm
    Last edited by Nevaehsoon; 05-10-2018 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Game ID to be added

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaehsoon View Post
    I got a message today that I "needed the latest game updates" to Load and play the game.

I downloaded and updated the game (4) times, but kept getting the same Update. The Evony Test Environment "would not" allow me to log in.

I finally clicked "Cancel", and it let me in somehow. I put on a 3-Day Bubble, and hope this does not eventually Block me from being able to Log in and play

My Game ID is 1185, and My Monarch Name is Nevaehsoon

I am also having the same issue with my 2nd Acct, Game ID: 1465, Monarch Name: NevaehFarm
    Dear Liege
    I just PM you the link and please try download it again and see if it would work. If it's still not working, please also tell us your device model so that we can have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The Link did NOT work. It gave me a message "Tab Limit Reached. You cannot Open a New Tab until you close one."

Well I had NO TABS open. LOL! This is a game I Play on a Windows 10 PC using (NOX Player) to give me an Android Environment in order to play the game.

Updates are Usually downloaded and applied "automatically" with NOX, but in case there were ERRORS that I did not see in the downloaded update....I did some troubleshooting of my own.

I went directly to the download folder, and manually installed the update from there.

That fixed the issue, and I am no longer having any issues getting into the game!

I am usually pretty good at troubleshooting as you can see. I work on computers for a Living with my Own business.

As a matter of fact, if you guys have any Openings in "Remote Management" or any work I can (do from home), let me know. I can do that in addition to my Own Business, and it won't clash time wise in any way.

Let your superiors know I am interested in working for them, and improving their product support in any way I can. Thanks again for trying to help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaehsoon View Post
    The Link did NOT work. It gave me a message "Tab Limit Reached. You cannot Open a New Tab until you close one."

Well I had NO TABS open. LOL! This is a game I Play on a Windows 10 PC using (NOX Player) to give me an Android Environment in order to play the game.

Updates are Usually downloaded and applied "automatically" with NOX, but in case there were ERRORS that I did not see in the downloaded update....I did some troubleshooting of my own.

I went directly to the download folder, and manually installed the update from there.

That fixed the issue, and I am no longer having any issues getting into the game!

I am usually pretty good at troubleshooting as you can see. I work on computers for a Living with my Own business.

As a matter of fact, if you guys have any Openings in "Remote Management" or any work I can (do from home), let me know. I can do that in addition to my Own Business, and it won't clash time wise in any way.

Let your superiors know I am interested in working for them, and improving their product support in any way I can. Thanks again for trying to help me.
    Dear Liege
    We will report your case to our developers again and ask for a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James