Thread: Lv12 Resource Tiles - WHERE ARE THEY ???

Lv12 Resource Tiles - WHERE ARE THEY ???

Since the last update, the number of available Lv12 resource tiles have dropped SIGNIFICANTLY.

I noticed this on the opposing server during SvS, and while panning around on other servers before SvS.

Since their introduction, I've usually not had a problem finding (5) of the same resource type within 40-45 kilometers.

Rarely did I ever have to go out to 60 kilometers.

But since this LAST UPDATE, I'm rarely finding (5) of the same resource type within 125 kilometers.

And yesterday at one point there were ZERO Lv12 resource tiles of ANY type within 125 kilometers.

People can't find enough high-level resource tiles for working toward Lv30 upgrades, let alone to build or heal troops.

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    Since the last update, the number of available Lv12 resource tiles have dropped SIGNIFICANTLY.

I noticed this on the opposing server during SvS, and while panning around on other servers before SvS.

Since their introduction, I've usually not had a problem finding (5) of the same resource type within 40-45 kilometers.

Rarely did I ever have to go out to 60 kilometers.

But since this LAST UPDATE, I'm rarely finding (5) of the same resource type within 125 kilometers.

And yesterday at one point there were ZERO Lv12 resource tiles of ANY type within 125 kilometers.

People can't find enough high-level resource tiles for working toward Lv30 upgrades, let alone to build or heal troops.
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told me that we didn't change anything on Resource Tiles. They are just generated randomly. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James