Thread: Game Restart for Warehouse?

Game Restart for Warehouse?

About every other time I try to Collect resources from my Warehouse, the game will automatically restart.

I seem to be able to collect the resources after the restart, but this is becoming more often and very aggrivating.

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaehsoon View Post
    About every other time I try to Collect resources from my Warehouse, the game will automatically restart.

I seem to be able to collect the resources after the restart, but this is becoming more often and very aggrivating.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. It's a known problem and we are working on locating the problem in code. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

My User ID is: 1185, Monarch Name: Nevaehsoon. This is also happening sometimes on my 2nd Accout, User ID: 1465, Monarch Name: NevaehFarm

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaehsoon View Post
    My User ID is: 1185, Monarch Name: Nevaehsoon. This is also happening sometimes on my 2nd Accout, User ID: 1465, Monarch Name: NevaehFarm
    Dear Liege
    We will report your case to our develpoers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

I have a screenshot of the issue which may show you exactly where in the code the issue exists.

Quote Originally Posted by To_connor_iii@hotmail.com View Post
    I have a screenshot of the issue which may show you exactly where in the code the issue exists.
    Dear Liege
    Thank you. You can try upload the image file to postimg.org or imgur.com and then paste the link here. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James