Thread: Lost of an 3 Days Truce Agreement (Bubble)

Thumbs up Lost of an 3 Days Truce Agreement (Bubble)

At the 01. of May ive bought a 3 day bubble in the alliance store. Than ive activated the bubble (the alliance points where reduced).
    One day later the bubble was no more activated (ive attacked no other players , only bosses).

I already communicated this problem to the support ( with Screenshots of the activate Messages ). The Support always
    told me "The Logs say that you never activate the bubble (the Screenshots and my allianace members say something else)" and then he closed the ticket without an answer.

Can someone please help me with this problem ?

regards
    syrap

Quote Originally Posted by syrap View Post
    At the 01. of May ive bought a 3 day bubble in the alliance store. Than ive activated the bubble (the alliance points where reduced).
    One day later the bubble was no more activated (ive attacked no other players , only bosses).

I already communicated this problem to the support ( with Screenshots of the activate Messages ). The Support always
    told me "The Logs say that you never activate the bubble (the Screenshots and my allianace members say something else)" and then he closed the ticket without an answer.

Can someone please help me with this problem ?

regards
    syrap
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James , my UserID is 19664294.
    If you want, i can send the screenshots from the reports too.

Best Regards
    syrap

Quote Originally Posted by syrap View Post
    Hi James , my UserID is 19664294.
    If you want, i can send the screenshots from the reports too.

Best Regards
    syrap
    Dear Liege
    The log shows that you joined a Rally attack which broke the Truce Agreement. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

2018/5/2 0:20:53 19664294 78 - Production-78 cevonymob_web16 - - 3 Day Truce Agreement (979) 1 0
    2018/5/2 23:31:27 19664294 78 - Production-78 cevonymob_web16 - clearPeaceShield_sendTroop type is 14