Thread: Undead

Undead

For the past several weeks I have a specific member that will receive an "elite" undead march on wave 5,10,15 and 20. This wave is only undead ground troops and a larger number in total than a corresponding regular undead march. What criteria is used to determine who will receive elite undead waves? We have compared accounts and cannot determine any specific factor that would trigger an elite march. This has been consistent with only this player each week, leading me to believe it is not random. Please advise. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelou80 View Post
    For the past several weeks I have a specific member that will receive an "elite" undead march on wave 5,10,15 and 20. This wave is only undead ground troops and a larger number in total than a corresponding regular undead march. What criteria is used to determine who will receive elite undead waves? We have compared accounts and cannot determine any specific factor that would trigger an elite march. This has been consistent with only this player each week, leading me to believe it is not random. Please advise. Thank you!
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us the player's in-game name so that we could have a check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1639.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	1181Click image for larger version. 

ID:	1181 this is the player consistently getting the elite marches. Yes he is over 50mil power but I have several players over 50 mil power and they are not receiving them.

ID:	1181Click image for larger version. 

ID:	1181 this is the player consistently getting the elite marches. Yes he is over 50mil power but I have several players over 50 mil power and they are not receiving them.
    Dear Liege
    We will report this case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

What Keep level are they ?

Prior to update 2.0, it was based upon Keep level.

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    What Keep level are they ?

Prior to update 2.0, it was based upon Keep level.
    His keep level was 28 last week. But I compared Keep level to other players marches. I believe it's based on VIP level- he is VIP 15- everyone else was 14 or lower. It's the only difference I can find.