Thread: Coop24

Hybrid View

Coop24

James please link my account back. Every time you link it back customer support puts it back. Now I have had to start a new account cause I was booted from the entire server. The thread we had going was gettin long just wanted to make sure you could see this my old account is coop24 and the new one is coop2456. You should have the I Dís On the other thread. Please get in linked ASAP it has been a few days now that I havenít been able to log in

Quote Originally Posted by Bcoop24 View Post
    James please link my account back. Every time you link it back customer support puts it back. Now I have had to start a new account cause I was booted from the entire server. The thread we had going was gettin long just wanted to make sure you could see this my old account is coop24 and the new one is coop2456. You should have the I Dís On the other thread. Please get in linked ASAP it has been a few days now that I havenít been able to log in
    Dear Liege
    Please wait for the customer support's reply or cancel the customer support's ticket. I guess that our customer support will help you soon when they see your ticket. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Bcoop24 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please try again. And please also follow up the ticket and tell our support that the ticket can be closed so that we won't make the same operation again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James