Thread: Lost troops not in revive que after svs

Lost troops not in revive que after svs

During the last server war I lost 558k troops while porting home. As I understand it the attack that claims the lose is invalid.

I set my troops in rallies when I ported into the enemy server. Those rallies werenít set to launch until after the war ended. By my understanding troops in rallies are safe and this has been proven by previously testing the theory. With less then a minute to go in combat a player started attacking repeatedly. It takes 10 attacks to force port a keep and return troops. So please explain how on the 9th attack which the report shows hit 30 seconds after combat ended managed to kill all my troops. And these troops not only arenít in the revive que but not the hospital.

By the rules you have in information for server war this can not happen. The required number of hits to return troops was not reached my walls didnít crumble and as he wasnít a player from my server he shouldnít have been able to hit me at all.

Iíve contacted in game customer support but have received a msg that they kinda donít understand my problem.

In short there are 558k troops missing that shouldnít be. And Iím owed them back.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLala View Post
    During the last server war I lost 558k troops while porting home. As I understand it the attack that claims the lose is invalid.

I set my troops in rallies when I ported into the enemy server. Those rallies werenít set to launch until after the war ended. By my understanding troops in rallies are safe and this has been proven by previously testing the theory. With less then a minute to go in combat a player started attacking repeatedly. It takes 10 attacks to force port a keep and return troops. So please explain how on the 9th attack which the report shows hit 30 seconds after combat ended managed to kill all my troops. And these troops not only arenít in the revive que but not the hospital.

By the rules you have in information for server war this can not happen. The required number of hits to return troops was not reached my walls didnít crumble and as he wasnít a player from my server he shouldnít have been able to hit me at all.

Iíve contacted in game customer support but have received a msg that they kinda donít understand my problem.

In short there are 558k troops missing that shouldnít be. And Iím owed them back.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

And here is the screen shot of my report with the time of hit circled.

Last edited by IrishLala; 05-07-2018 at 06:43 AM. Reason: Fixing links

Had you been hit prior to his 9 hits as if your walls were damaged prior to him hitting 9 hits is possible to do, since I had it happen to me previously.

This BUG has existed since the first FULL SvS (SvS2).

The BUG allows attacks started before the completion of SvS, to continue after the Event end-time.

This is because the SvS module (app. code) does not automatically return everyone to their respective server, at the Event end-time due to lag.

Troops that die after the Event end-time are not given the option of being revived, since they killed after the event was over, as the Revive module is part of the SvS module.

Furthermore, our alliances have had Keeps stuck on the enemy server up to five minutes after the Event end-time (they could not return-port).

And we have seen enemy server troops on our server up to five minutes after the Event end-time.

Because of the "porting-under" BUG which some refer to as "Keep-swapping" (which Evony now claims in their facebook group is not a bug), most players on most servers are choosing to NOT participate.

And those that do participate, return before completion of SvS.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by To_connor_iii@hotmail.com View Post
    Had you been hit prior to his 9 hits as if your walls were damaged prior to him hitting 9 hits is possible to do, since I had it happen to me previously.
    Nope I had been on the server awhile and walls were healed completely before he started his run. It was one of the things I checked.

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    This BUG has existed since the first FULL SvS (SvS2).

The BUG allows attacks started before the completion of SvS, to continue after the Event end-time.

This is because the SvS module (app. code) does not automatically return everyone to their respective server, at the Event end-time due to lag.

Troops that die after the Event end-time are not given the option of being revived, since they killed after the event was over, as the Revive module is part of the SvS module.

Furthermore, our alliances have had Keeps stuck on the enemy server up to five minutes after the Event end-time (they could not return-port).

And we have seen enemy server troops on our server up to five minutes after the Event end-time.

Because of the "porting-under" BUG which some refer to as "Keep-swapping" (which Evony now claims in their facebook group is not a bug), most players on most servers are choosing to NOT participate.

And those that do participate, return before completion of SvS.

Good luck.
    Funny considering every svs I've participated in I've been insta ported back to my home server at the end of svs.

I just tested on my 2nd sccount and it ported after 9 hits, but it appears it's due to the power drop from each hit. As I hit my 2nd sccount 9 times for 22million damage in my wave. What keep level are you? Since the only thing that could possibly be in play here is the strength of his wave allowed him to take your walks down in 9 hits, since you lose wall health every hit.

I just tested on my 2nd sccount and it ported after 9 hits, but it appears it's due to the power drop from each hit. As I hit my 2nd sccount 9 times for 22million damage in my wave. What keep level are you? Since the only thing that could possibly be in play here is the strength of his wave allowed him to take your walks down in 9 hits, since you lose wall health every hit.
    Keep is 25. When I clicked on walls I still had orange in the bar it wasnít full like it would have been if he had broken them completely. So he didnít break them.

Funny considering every svs I've participated in I've been insta ported back to my home server at the end of svs.

While I will agree the forced-porting return usually works, there is almost always a lag during SvS.

But if someone has started a literal "last minute attack", it does not force-port them back in the middle of that march.

And one server tried exploiting that. They used Truce Informants and launched marches timed to hit a few that had truces expiring in that first minute after the Event timer expired.

I will agree that attack-based force porting can occur after the 9th hit, not the 10th.

But "Apollo" was not even slightly stronger, than Lala.
    Last edited by RePeteAgain; 05-08-2018 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IrishLala View Post
    Nope I had been on the server awhile and walls were healed completely before he started his run. It was one of the things I checked.
    Dear Liege
    We will return the killed troops to you first. Please list the resources you used for healing, as well as the total time of the healing speedups you used. So that we can have a further check and re-send them to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We will return the killed troops to you first. Please list the resources you used for healing, as well as the total time of the healing speedups you used. So that we can have a further check and re-send them to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    I truly appreciate this. I donít know the total speeds used in healing as Iíve been doing it in batches to make use of the alliance help boost. But the total rss are as follows

38.1 million food
    22.7 million wood
    12.7 million stone
    36.2 million ore

Original healing time 25 days 5 hours.

A lot of this was gifted to me by my alliance members so being able to return it to them feels great.
    Last edited by IrishLala; 05-08-2018 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Adding time of healing