Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lost account

Please help I have been away from my game for to long!

I went back to server 92 and my new name is coop2456 now. Please get me back to my account coop24. I’m not sure why this keeps happening

I started another account back on server 92. I am now coop2456

So Vicky in customer service said you are the only one that has access to my account that she can’t help. Please help

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7AD473F-132E-40AF-91E2-DC70E4B20918.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	1174Click image for larger version. 

Name:	C7AD473F-132E-40AF-91E2-DC70E4B20918.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	36.3 KB 
ID:	1174

This is the NEW account I had to make. Thanks James you have been super helpful through this crazy process. Hopefully you can fix this and we have no more issues

This issue had been on-going for WELL OVER A YEAR NOW.

IT'S NOTHING NEW.

EVONY HAS KNOWN ABOUT IT SINCE 2016.

James has been very helpful. It sucks that this keeps happening but I’m sure he will have me fixed up when he reads this message.

I wish I could be more positive, but Evony's history with this one series of BUGS alone, going all the way to their first update in 2016, proves otherwise.

If you go back and read the NUMEROUS prior threads on this topic, you will find people that have been locked out for weeks.

I've been locked out now, a total of FOURTEEN TIMES.

IN ONE INSTANCE I WAS LOCKED OUT FOR SIX WEEKS.

With the THANKSGIVING UPDATE I WAS LOCKED OUT FOR MORE THAN THREE MONTHS as these clowns jerked me around.

While I was still able to access my account via my tablet, that only allowed me to play where and when I had wifi access.

Oh, and *THEY* NEVER FIXED THE LOCK OUT.

*I* finally figured out how to hack back into my account by comparing files between the two devices until *I* figured out which files contained my account information.

*I* transfer those three files onto my NEW PHONE I HAD BOUGHT 3+ MONTHS EARLIER, and immediately had access to my account again, IN LESS THAN ONE MINUTE.

I'm sorry, but IT IS INEXCUSABLE THAT EVONY DOES NOT HAVE 24/7 SUPPORT FOR THEIR APP.

At best, they HAVE ONE SINGLE PERSON HERE, PROVIDING EXTREMELY LIMITED HELP, FIVE (5) DAYS A WEEK, FOR JUST A FEW HOURS PER DAY... SOME TIMES.

That is unconscionably pathetic support for a game with tens of thousands of players from around the globe, playing 24 hours a day, 7 days a week .

This alone CLEARLY DEMONSTRATES EVONY'S CONTEMPT FOR ALL THE PLAYERS OF THIS GAME.

I wish you better luck than many of us have experienced over the last 20 months... BUT DON'T HOLD YOUR BREATH WAITING.
    Last edited by RePeteAgain; 04-29-2018 at 02:28 PM.

James are u honing to be able to fix my account? I have been unable to log in for a few days now.

Quote Originally Posted by Bcoop24 View Post
    James are u honing to be able to fix my account? I have been unable to log in for a few days now.
    Dear Liege
    Please try again. And I also replied you in another post. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

24 April > 02 May = 8 days

Hopefully you're back in now.

Once you are back in, message me and I can tell you how to prevent this from happening again.