Thread: Nothing can prove Evony failure. Evony cannot prove correct reports...

Nothing can prove Evony failure. Evony cannot prove correct reports...

For a year I have faithfully played this game. I have watched as glitches stole inventory from me, dropped my truce agreements, causing me to be attacked and loss of troops and resources. When this happens, I have to spend more money to try and repair the damage caused just I can still be competitive on my server.

I have brought this to customer service many times and they have given me only 1/8 of what I have lost. I have asked them to please check the code on my game because I know not all accounts do this. There are plenty of accounts that have never had an issue. This, as I understand it from developers I know outside of this game, that they will randomly pick accounts to write in a code to cause issues. They monitor the ones that spend money mainly. I find this to be immoral and should be illegal.

But, when I do bring this up to Evony’s customer service I am told , in not so many words, that I am a liar. They say their reports are correct even though I show them proof that they are not. Then they ask for me to tell them what was lost, so I spend days working out the totals of what the game has taken, just to be told they cannot give me what they took. Instead I am offered one 99$ pack.

So I try to compromise and tell them that several packs would cover much of what I lost, but since they do not except my proof and they can not prove to me that their reports are not changed, fixed or incorrect, I tell them 3 packs is about half of what I lost and I will except that as compensation as long as my game is coded correctly.

They told me it was one pack or nothing. I ask simply why and my email gets deleted. I have now asked daily for an explanation just to have my messages deleted. The reps name is Dong and they have been very rude and I cannot believe that they treat their customers the way they do. Civil suits have been talked about in regards to this, but I just wanna play the game and not lose everything I pay for.

So, since Dong has decided to be rude, argumentative and a flat out liar... I WANT EVERYTHING BACK. I have fought this for over a year now and I am tired. I am so tired of the run around that they give you. I am tired of the lies they feed you and I am very tired of being told that I am a liar.

RETURN EVERYTHING or at least contact me and we can work out a comparable choice as to what I am owed and you have to stop the glitching within my game. I have tried to do this with customer service, but I have no been forced to move here. Fix my account and give me back my loss,

Hey, at least support didn't help someone steal your account!!! See my thread below yours!!

Wanna start a class action???

I’ve spoken to a lawyer already. He said it’s definitely something to think about, but honestly, I just want my stuff back or my money back. As many people that Evony has stolen from will make a Class Action suit destroy the game even worse. I just don’t understand why they don’t just fix the issues, be honest with customers and stop stealing money from us.

Have you read the terms of service as you agreed when you signed up for the game to binding arbitration.

Yes. But it said nothing about them allowing them to let failure in coding take my money.