Thread: Accounts

Hybrid View

Accounts

I have a serious issue in my alliance. We had a member give an account 2 months ago to one of my members. He since has bought others and continually puts 25 level keeps for sale. My member has built the account to 27 and is now being threatened with you banning the account if we do not turn over a level23- 25 alt to him. When the account was given it was not known he purchased the account. Now he says PayPal verification gives him the right to get the account banned even though it was freely given 2 months ago. This person has had several issues with the passing if accounts. His information is below. Please let me know how to proceed.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180423-170720.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	40.2 KB 
ID:	1163.

Here is direct proof he has done this before:Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180423-171708.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	76.9 KB 
ID:	1164

Thank you for your time.
    Last edited by Flashman21; 04-23-2018 at 10:20 PM.

He is now crossing to extortion. If I give him an account level 23- 25 he won't get the account he gave away banned.

Dear Liege
    The account banning procedure will be triggered when a certain percentage of orders are refunded which we cannot interfere with. And we don't regconize account trading or transferring that we treat the person who created the account as the account owner. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Well now the person who took two accounts in trade has reaccessed them and stolen I will get the IDs and the person who created them I'd. As he stole the accounts can anything be done?