Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Abuse

Quote Originally Posted by EvonyTroll View Post
    The ID is 10878514.
    Dear Liege
    We can see that the account has been generating gaming log every day for the past month that I don't think your account got banned from entering the game. Do you mean that you got muted from the channels please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Yes I have been banned from world chat related to auto banning abuse from rival alliances. This keeps happening. The auto abuse banning technique is highly biased towards larger alliances and when approaching customer service about banning, the spenderís views win out. Customer service is easily swayed by the spenders in the game.
    Last edited by EvonyTroll; 05-02-2018 at 05:53 AM.

Yes I have been banned from world chat related to auto banning abuse from rival alliances. This keeps happening. The auto abuse banning technique is highly biased towards larger alliances and when approaching customer service about banning, the spenderís views win out. Customer service is easily swayed by the spenders in the game.
    Dear Liege
    We've just report your case to our developers. But this issue would not be flagged as high priority or major issues that it may take a while before the issue will be addressed. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

This has been reported repeatedly and you say it is not high priority? Again customer service gives zero assistance except to spenders. Your reply is just another response of delaying action and doing nothing per usual for customer service in this game.

I still have received no change in status. Customer service is a joke who caters to the spenders.

I have to agree with his comments about banning abuse.

I have REPEATEDLY been denied access to WC participation, just as I am now, with NO information from CS, I'll be happy to send you the ticket repeatedly asking why I'm banned and for how long with NO response from CS.

I have provided screen shots where these individuals are bullying and harassing me in game in WC, and no action is taken.

I know for a fact I haven't violated ANY of Evonys code of conduct, yet I am denied the right to even know why or what I allegedly did.

For the record, I AM a big spender and for a game that I pay this much for CS should have the respect to tell me what I allegedly did and for how long I am to be punished.

I know you guys keep track of how much money people spend. If I can't get an valid answer and some assurance that this won't continue, the grand or so I spend a month on packs will be directed towards a developer that actually values the players keeping the lights on and making payroll

Allowing auto bans on game .. initiated by large alliances ganging up on others (mainly smaller) is poor practice. The game has terms of play yet customer service and developers choose to only follow part of the terms .. depending on how they subjectively want to apply.

Lets make the spenders happpyyyy!!!!!

I still have received no change in status. Customer service is a joke who caters to the spenders.
    Dear Liege
    How long have you been muted from the chats please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Customer service just logged into my account without notifying me and changed my alliance name. There was no notification or alert to change my alliance name. There was no request. How can customer service enter your account without notification? My billing information is associated with my account and now I have security breach of my iTunes account. Again, no notification of entering my account was emailed and no request to change my alliance name was given. This is atrocious. Again the spenders complaining and customer service now breaching security without notification.

Customer service just logged into my account without notifying me and changed my alliance name. There was no notification or alert to change my alliance name. There was no request. How can customer service enter your account without notification? My billing information is associated with my account and now I have security breach of my iTunes account. Again, no notification of entering my account was emailed and no request to change my alliance name was given. This is atrocious. Again the spenders complaining and customer service now breaching security without notification.
    Dear Liege
    Please open a new thread if it's for another issue so that we can concentrate on each of your problems. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

3 months or more.
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that it was not muted by the system. We checked the screenshots and muted you from the chat channels manually. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Well unmute me. This is totally biased.

Well unmute me. This is totally biased.
    Dear Liege
    Our admin told me that it was a severe violation that we could not lift the penalty. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James