Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Abuse

Abuse

Abuse of banning technique on server 11 in order to manipulate who plays the game. Banning is abused and is being utilized as a method of controlling other players participation in the game. Alts are being used to click report and auto bans. Customer service takes days to respond if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by EvonyTroll View Post
    Abuse of banning technique on server 11 in order to manipulate who plays the game. Banning is abused and is being utilized as a method of controlling other players participation in the game. Alts are being used to click report and auto bans. Customer service takes days to respond if at all.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us the user names who got banned because of this feature and then we could improve the feature if we got enough samples to study. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

One is ID 10878514 and another is ID 10772963

After reporting the overall abuse here I am now locked out of my account totally as of today. Evony caters to the spenders. Customer service is manipulated by these players.

After reporting the overall abuse here I am now locked out of my account totally as of today. Evony caters to the spenders. Customer service is manipulated by these players.
    Dear Liege
    Our admin checked both account and they were not suspended, neither yours. The system will just mute you from the channels at the most. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Funny how now I can get on account after they checked it out. What is evony going to do about banning abuse? Action or I report this game on every review site I can reach.

By the way .. my inability to get on evony was checked out and found it was only evony affected. No other game or WiFi connection was affected.

Dear Liege
    Our admin just told me that you were not suspended. If he had lifted the suspension, he would have told me that. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

I was just told by customer service inside of game that I am banned due to auto banning so James, they did block. Alliances use the auto banning feature to isolate players and use it as a game tactic to control other players. This feature is atrocious and I will place on all reviews. Iím done with the abuse of auto banning repeatedly. These spenders are allowed to manipulate customer service just by the pure fact they spend.

Dear Liege
    Please let us know if it happens again with the user name and id so that we could confirm the issue and have a further check. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The game wonít release me from the ban.

The game wonít release me from the ban.
    Dear Liege
    Please tell us your use id or in-game name so that we could check for you. We tried to search EvonyTroll but we don't find any matches. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

James hasn't been on since the 27th.

They usually wait until everyone has had a fair chance to get wiped during SvS, before they start replying with the canned replies.