Thread: Help my friend he lost his account!

Help my friend he lost his account!

Hello my friend was switching accounts and as he was switching his main accounts info double linked to his secondary account so he needs his main account back. He is russian and his in game name is химик ID:12279583 New account ID is 19666504. I have proof of some of his purchases because he sent me a screenshot of them.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180417-101403.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	43.2 KB 
ID:	1161 This is the proof of purchases he has made. It was translated to English.

Quote Originally Posted by Broah69 View Post
    Hello my friend was switching accounts and as he was switching his main accounts info double linked to his secondary account so he needs his main account back. He is russian and his in game name is химик ID:12279583 New account ID is 19666504. I have proof of some of his purchases because he sent me a screenshot of them.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts . You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Hi James,

I do have same issue like above that I have accidentally replace my main account with my alternate using FB link

Can you help me to link back my account as my Account detail as below
    Server :26
    Name: Kun Hao
    Id: 12404592

And my new Id is 19754007

Please help to link back my account as my bubble is dropping soon

Quote Originally Posted by Kun Hao View Post
    Hi James,

I do have same issue like above that I have accidentally replace my main account with my alternate using FB link

Can you help me to link back my account as my Account detail as below
    Server :26
    Name: Kun Hao
    Id: 12404592

And my new Id is 19754007

Please help to link back my account as my bubble is dropping soon
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James