Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Locked out of game

Hybrid View

Locked out of game

I'm attempting to open and log into the game and keep getting the pop up message stating to check my internet connection. My internet is working (obviously because I'm posting here). I have force quit and reloaded the game several times, uninstalled/reinstalled twice and have rebooted my phone. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1426.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	1153
    I am concerned if this issue will take time to resolve since my bubble will be dropping shortly. Please advise.
    Server 49
    Little Lou
    ID 16489087

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelou80 View Post
    I'm attempting to open and log into the game and keep getting the pop up message stating to check my internet connection. My internet is working (obviously because I'm posting here). I have force quit and reloaded the game several times, uninstalled/reinstalled twice and have rebooted my phone. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1426.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	1153
    I am concerned if this issue will take time to resolve since my bubble will be dropping shortly. Please advise.
    Server 49
    Little Lou
    ID 16489087

The same thing is happening to me. What can we do??

Same thing with me. First had FB log in issue, fixed that, then later couldnít switch to Game Center account, and closed out the game and now get the Dark Magic screen. Please provide info on how to fix this issue.

Same here. Many have issues on server 11 and server 18. My bubble on server 11 will pop now, please fix it or provide info on how to. Thanks.

Digi

Same problem here. Account ID 16417673. need solution Asap

Same thing here I have maybe 24 hours and change left and Iíve spoken to a few on server 15 we are locked out . FIX THIS !!!

Yeah, two ways to login have been messed up 2 consecutive days!....

Same problem on server 32, bubbled popped and cant log on

I can in time heal Troops and expect compensation should that happen /bubble failure but if I come back to lost blue sub cities like the last time .. no just no !

Same issues on s37, we have many locked out due to the dark magic issue. Donít worry guys Iím sure we will all get 500 gems to compensate 🙄

Seems to be a wide spread issue with logging in. I'll assume you will bubble everyone while you fix the issue, this will likely prevent a lot of stress and anxiety from some of your players.

This game is so screwed up with losing information logins charges etc. this trouble with Facebook and now Game Center is ridiculous. Added in the poor customer service and wondering why anyone plays.

It seems like this is an apple/evony issue. They need to fix this now!

Same with me, my wi-fi is fine. Iím able to get into all other apps except for Evony! SVS is coming soon!!!

Everyone check your visitor messages please. I posted some info that may help.