Thread: Facebook Login

Hybrid View

Facebook Login

Is there an issue with Facebook login today? I am trying to log on to my account on server 52, which is linked to my Facebook profile, but it is only going as far as the Facebook page where you confirm you’ve already authorised Evony. It doesn’t give you the option to load the account once it reopens Evony.

My truce agreement expires soon and I am unable to log on and renew it. Please answer urgently. There is real money spent on that account!
    Last edited by Fi5; 04-14-2018 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Correcting errors

Quote Originally Posted by Fi5 View Post
    Is there an issue with Facebook login today? I am trying to log on to my account on server 52, which is linked to my Facebook profile, but it is only going as far as the Facebook page where you confirm you’ve already authorised Evony. It doesn’t give you the option to load the account once it reopens Evony.

My truce agreement expires soon and I am unable to log on and renew it. Please answer urgently. There is real money spent on that account!
    Dear Liege
    Our developer told us that it was facebook's problem. If you still have difficulty logging in the account. Please tell us your in-game name and the new user id number you have on your phone now. And then we could recover your account for you. If you ever made In-App Purchases, one or more of your most recent receipt or purchase history is needed so that we can confirm your ownership. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James