Thread: ANOTHER BUG... Who would have guessed ?

ANOTHER BUG... Who would have guessed ?

This BUG has occurred MULTIPLE TIMES now.

When claiming in-city resources via the Warehouse, the process FAILS.

AFTER the app. updates the data at the top of the screen to reflect the claimed resources, the Red wifi symbol appears.

Next the "In Store" totals at the top of the screen revert back to the In Store totals prior to being claimed.

The problem is that AT LEAST ONE CATEGORY of the in-city plots DO NOT return to their prior resource levels.

Instead they have all been stripped of their resources.

This ALWAYS HAPPENS TO THE IN-CITY FARMS, AND USUALLY TO (2) IN-CITY RESOURCE TYPES (i.e. Farm, Sawmill, Quarry, Mine).

The lost resources range from 5M+ to more than 20M.

Monarch ID: 12320104

This BUG has occurred TWICE already today.

This occurred after I was FORCED TO RESTART THE GAME WHEN MY ACCOUNT WAS NOT DATED FOR THE (190) 5K Boss Monster EXP. and (5) 2K Boss Monster EXP. that I claimed in the Pasture, but was not ADDED TO THE Spiritual Beast Lv4 Experience.

Apparently the background update introduced THIS NEW BUG.

In both case, when attempting TO CLAIM AN IN-CITY FARM, the BUG described above occurred.

In both cases, EACH INDIVIDUAL IN-CITY RESOURCE (Farm, Sawmill, Quarry, Mine) lost ~ 5K in resources.

For example, the Farm I tried to claim DROPPED from 352K to 347.6K - as did ALL THE OTHER FARMS.

This occurred earlier today, then again just after 1900 (7pm) Eastern Time.

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post

AFTER the app. updates the data at the top of the screen to reflect the claimed resources, the Red wifi symbol appears.

Next the "In Store" totals at the top of the screen revert back to the In Store totals prior to being claimed.

The problem is that AT LEAST ONE CATEGORY of the in-city plots DO NOT return to their prior resource levels.

This ALWAYS HAPPENS TO THE IN-CITY FARMS, AND USUALLY TO (2) IN-CITY RESOURCE TYPES (i.e. Farm, Sawmill, Quarry, Mine).

Dear Liege
    Unfortunately this is a known problem and we are still trying to fix it. It would happen in unstable network connection. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

The only thing UNSTABLE is EVONY'S SERVERS.

MY network is fine.

I have NO ISSUES with ANY OTHER APPLICATION OR GAME - THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THIS APP.

And I'm going to make the prediction that my posts IN THIS FORUM THAT HAVE BEEN REPEATEDLY DELETED, are because "network issues" are deleting them.

Screen-shots are such a wonderful thing when it comes to proving LYING....

But hey, nice try.

Angry

This has now OCCURRED FIVE TIMES TODAY ALREADY.

It happens claiming in-city resources either via the Warehouse or individually from the in-city plots.

The ONLY time today that I have seen the Red wifi symbol, is when I attempt to claim in-city resources. And EVERY TIME the Red wifi symbol appears, IT IS A CLEAR SIGNAL THAT THIS BUG IS OCCURRING.

STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR *YOUR* POORLY WRITTEN CODE.

FIX IT !

Monarch ID: 12320104[/QUOTE]

This has now OCCURRED FIVE TIMES TODAY ALREADY.

It happens claiming in-city resources either via the Warehouse or individually from the in-city plots.

The ONLY time today that I have seen the Red wifi symbol, is when I attempt to claim in-city resources. And EVERY TIME the Red wifi symbol appears, IT IS A CLEAR SIGNAL THAT THIS BUG IS OCCURRING.

STOP BLAMING EVERYONE ELSE FOR *YOUR* POORLY WRITTEN CODE.

FIX IT !

[/QUOTE]

Dear Liege
    You can use the search feature and you can see that your posts are intact. Thanks.
    http://forum.evony.com/search.php?searchid=75068

Best Regards
    James

AH HAHA HA HA Ha ha hahahahaha !

Your Search function DOES NOT WORK.

It NEVER HAS !

Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

How about the Search Function in YOUR FORUM NOT WORKING ?

WHEN IS EVONY GOING TO FIX THAT ???

Let's see if this works...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evony Search Function does not work.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	1179

... and there's your proof THAT YOUR SEARCH FUNCTION DOES NOT WORK !

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Evony Search Function does not work.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	62.5 KB 
ID:	1179

Hey, but look on the bright side...

... since YOUR SEARCH FUNCTION DOES NOT WORK

... I've had to resort to MANUALLY searching, page by page

... but the bright side is, that I'm finding OTHER PEOPLE HAVE REPORTED THE EXACT SAME BUGS THAT I HAVE REPORTED, MONTHS AGO !

Gather Resources Lag

Imagine that....