Thread: Yet more bugs - same as last year's easter event

Yet more bugs - same as last year's easter event

Like this is any surprise...

This morning, while attempting to complete a DAILY QUEST, "Defeat Monsters for 5 time(s)", I've found multiple instances of NOT BEING ABLE TO ATTACK high level MONSTERS.

Basically, when the monster is selected ("clicked on") to attack, the monster is instead acting like a resource tile/open tile in that in place of the option to attack, the pop-up replaces the "Attack" option with the option to "Occupy".

This is one of the NUMEROUS SAME BUGS that were present in LAST YEAR'S EASTER EVENT package that LOCKED OUT AMAZON USERS FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS.

Anyone remember the PEPTO BISMOL PINK, PINK-SCREENS from last year???

Monarch ID: 12320104
    Last edited by RePeteAgain; 03-30-2018 at 02:19 PM. Reason: - to subscribe the Topic

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    Like this is any surprise...

This morning, while attempting to complete a DAILY QUEST, "Defeat Monsters for 5 time(s)", I've found multiple instances of NOT BEING ABLE TO ATTACK high level MONSTERS.

Basically, when the monster is selected ("clicked on") to attack, the monster is instead acting like a resource tile/open tile in that in place of the option to attack, the pop-up replaces the "Attack" option with the option to "Occupy".

This is one of the NUMEROUS SAME BUGS that were present in LAST YEAR'S EASTER EVENT package that LOCKED OUT AMAZON USERS FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS.

Anyone remember the PEPTO BISMOL PINK, PINK-SCREENS from last year???

Monarch ID: 12320104
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer said that they need to check the screenshot so that they can confirm what's the problem. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Angry

I can access this .php forum from my phone, but it will not allow images to be sent, posted, or linked to.

Other .php forums allow this, WHY DOESN'T EVONY ???

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    I can access this .php forum from my phone, but it will not allow images to be sent, posted, or linked to.

Other .php forums allow this, WHY DOESN'T EVONY ???
    Dear Liege
    You can try upload the pictures to postimg.org or imgur.com and then post the link here. If you are using a PC, you can attach the picture by using our reply toolbar to attach the pictures. And please make sure that you upload the picture but not a thumbnail. Thumbnail is just a picture preview with low definition. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James