Thread: Easter Promo Connection Issue

Easter Promo Connection Issue

I cannot remain logged in for more than 3 minutes. Any attempted activity, (hitting bosses, gathering resources, etc) I lose connection and have to force close the app. If I try to scan the map for more than a minute i also lose connection and have to force close the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice- still no luck. I have many alliance members experiencing the same problem. Please help.
    Server 49, user ID 16489087

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelou80 View Post
    I cannot remain logged in for more than 3 minutes. Any attempted activity, (hitting bosses, gathering resources, etc) I lose connection and have to force close the app. If I try to scan the map for more than a minute i also lose connection and have to force close the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled twice- still no luck. I have many alliance members experiencing the same problem. Please help.
    Server 49, user ID 16489087
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We will report your case to our developers. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Unfortunately, Evony continues to "recycle" BUG-laden code, resulting in the SAME BUGS appearing in update after update.

This BUG is YET ANOTHER REPEAT BUG from LAST YEAR'S EASTER EVENT UPDATE:

Yet more bugs - same as last year's easter event

Quote Originally Posted by RePeteAgain View Post
    Like this is any surprise...

This morning, while attempting to complete a DAILY QUEST, "Defeat Monsters for 5 time(s)", I've found multiple instances of NOT BEING ABLE TO ATTACK high level MONSTERS.

Basically, when the monster is selected ("clicked on") to attack, the monster is instead acting like a resource tile/open tile in that in place of the option to attack, the pop-up replaces the "Attack" option with the option to "Occupy".

This is one of the NUMEROUS SAME BUGS that were present in LAST YEAR'S EASTER EVENT package that LOCKED OUT AMAZON USERS FOR NEARLY TWO WEEKS.

Anyone remember the PEPTO BISMOL PINK, PINK-SCREENS from last year???