Thread: Lost troops

Lost troops

I started the day with 40 million power, I ran some raids did not lose a significant amount of troops during the day but when I came back online after dinner I lost 4 million power and was down to 36. That is about a months worth of building.. can you help me locate what happened here’s ??i have looked through every report and healed all my wounded .. I am not getting this at all please help
    Last edited by m00se1976; 03-30-2018 at 04:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by m00se1976 View Post
    I started the day with 40 million power, I ran some raids did not lose a significant amount of troops during the day but when I came back online after dinner I lost 4 million power and was down to 36. That is about a months worth of building.. can you help me locate what happened here’s ??i have looked through every report and healed all my wounded .. I am not getting this at all please help
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Could you tell us your user id number to check please? Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    My is is moose1976

Quote Originally Posted by m00se1976 View Post
    My is is moose1976
    Dear Liege
    We found that some defense were dismissed. And we just returned the dismissed defense to you. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

87 2018/3/30 6:44 10541955 8 - Production-8 cevonymob_web15 - dismiss Fire Arrow V (60) 180782 70405 110377