Thread: Lost account

Hybrid View

Lost account

Hello,

Recently I bought a new iPhone and after downloading evony my account is not there and now it wants me to start a new game, I would like the account fixed please before my bubble drops

Old account is under bastardofabq server:64, alliance: KOW

New account is 19268860

I don’t have any other info, let me know what I need to get this done asap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABD171DF-F760-432C-909A-26641D425A73.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	1130
    Last edited by Bastardofabq; 03-31-2018 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bastardofabq View Post
    Hello,

Recently I bought a new iPhone and after downloading evony my account is not there and now it wants me to start a new game, I would like the account fixed please before my bubble drops

Old account is under bastardofabq server:64, alliance: KOW

New account is 19268860

I donít have any other info, let me know what I need to get this done asap

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ABD171DF-F760-432C-909A-26641D425A73.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	37.9 KB 
ID:	1130
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Thank you for doing that but it looks like i got attacked while my account was unavailable. Iíve spent a lot of money getting to where I was so is it possible to restore my account to the where it was? I donít think itís fair that I went from 6.6 m power to 2.6m b cause of something that was out of my control. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to fix this

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bastardofabq View Post
    Thank you for doing that but it looks like i got attacked while my account was unavailable. Iíve spent a lot of money getting to where I was so is it possible to restore my account to the where it was? I donít think itís fair that I went from 6.6 m power to 2.6m b cause of something that was out of my control. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to fix this

Thanks
    Dear Liege
    We've just returned the killed troops to you. Please have a check and let us know if you need further help. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James