Thread: Can't switch back to new account

Can't switch back to new account

I started a new account on 89 mr sunshine and when I switched back to my account on 86 I could not go ba CV k and forth. I can not get back to 89 now! Please help me!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180327-222601_Gmail.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	28.0 KB 
ID:	1120  

Quote Originally Posted by Kipfyke@gmail.com View Post
    I started a new account on 89 mr sunshine and when I switched back to my account on 86 I could not go ba CV k and forth. I can not get back to 89 now! Please help me!
    Dear Liege
    Give us both user ids or in-game names here so that we could replace your current account with your new one. But you will have to create a new account with a separate email so that we could help retrieve it later. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

89 name is Sir Sunshine and 86 Mr. Sonny but I want both accounts. Not sure how to do the separate email?

Please replace on server 89 Monarch 19236484 with Sir Sunshine 19175537

Quote Originally Posted by Kipfyke@gmail.com View Post
    89 name is Sir Sunshine and 86 Mr. Sonny but I want both accounts. Not sure how to do the separate email?
    Dear Liege
    You can start a brand new account with a brand new email. And then give us the id for your new account. So that we can replace the new account with the one that you cannot access at the moment. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Pencilhead View Post
    Please replace on server 89 Monarch 19236484 with Sir Sunshine 19175537
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James