Thread: Lost account

Lost account

Server 39, Player name Razer, Alliance BDS.

He lost access to his account when he got a new phone. He is Romanian so I am helping him because the translations do not work all that great. He is not a coiner so there is no purchase history. Account was linked to zamtacadrian1986@gmail.com, but when he started a new game on the new device, he accidentally linked to the new game, thus losing his old one.

Please help him. He is devastated. I have attached a screenshot of the monarch id and player name. Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_2018-03-27-14-11-50.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	39.2 KB 
ID:	1118  

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Server 39, Player name Razer, Alliance BDS.

He lost access to his account when he got a new phone. He is Romanian so I am helping him because the translations do not work all that great. He is not a coiner so there is no purchase history. Account was linked to zamtacadrian1986@gmail.com, but when he started a new game on the new device, he accidentally linked to the new game, thus losing his old one.

Please help him. He is devastated. I have attached a screenshot of the monarch id and player name. Thank you.
    Dear Liege
    Please also tell us the new user id number he has on his device now. And then we can help retrieve your friend's account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by James0222 View Post
    Dear Liege
    Please also tell us the new user id number he has on his device now. And then we can help retrieve your friend's account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James
    Monarch Id 19133336 is the new account

who the hell are you? And why are you calling me ugly names??

Seraph you happen to be on 56????

Quote Originally Posted by Sapperdbl07 View Post
    Seraph you happen to be on 56????
    Dear Liege
    Please don't use offensive languages against other players. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Quote Originally Posted by Seraph View Post
    Monarch Id 19133336 is the new account
    Dear Liege
    We've retrieved your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James