Thread: Can't Login Switch to one account

Can't Login Switch to one account

I already have sent the same problem through my other account in Server 86, but when I came here it seema I am not the one with same problem. My account ID is 18746351 and was linked to my email address (the same one registered to this forum). Whenever I try to switch to this email, it overwrites or replaces the linked account. I did not delete the link when I last switched and used it. I just did the normal switch and tapped google play. Additionally, when I used my other account and looked through the alliance members, the account in-question is "online'. The in-game name is Santiana. How can I return to this account?

Quote Originally Posted by Santiana View Post
    I already have sent the same problem through my other account in Server 86, but when I came here it seema I am not the one with same problem. My account ID is 18746351 and was linked to my email address (the same one registered to this forum). Whenever I try to switch to this email, it overwrites or replaces the linked account. I did not delete the link when I last switched and used it. I just did the normal switch and tapped google play. Additionally, when I used my other account and looked through the alliance members, the account in-question is "online'. The in-game name is Santiana. How can I return to this account?
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please tell us the in-game name of your old account and the new user id number you see on your device now so that we can retrieve the account for you. And if you use iOS devices, please install a Chrome browser and set it as default which is a work around avoid the problem from happening again. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James