Thread: Game needs adjusting

Game needs adjusting

Evony developers,

The game has become stale. Ever since the introduction of keep 30, players have been constantly farming and not attacking others. The unreasonable costs of upgrades have left a severe drought of resources in the servers economy. The risk vs. reward of attacking other players is extremely unbalanced. Why would anyone risk the hundreds of hours of resources they have accumulated gathering in order to attack another player for an extremely small reward? Many players (including big spenders) have already left the game due to the lack of action.

Evony has essentially become FarmVille. It is my opinion, and that of many I have spoken to that changes are needed. I would suggest for one adding a lot more loot to the economy. I would also suggest more incentives for attacking other players, this includes server vs server wars. If changes are not not made soon I believe the game will die. We have enjoyed Evony for over a year now but the developers now must make changes to keep the game fun and exciting for all of us.

Thor

Agreed

Changes desperately need to be made.

The game is dying for several reasons.

ONE - the persistent BUGS in the app. that NEVER GET FIXED.

Many of these BUGS have been present in the app. code for OVER A YEAR NOW.

Despite repeated claims in update after update, the SAME BUGS continue to appear in update after update, without having been corrected.

TWO - the BUG that allows for "porting-under" during SvS is why other players I've talked to, have stopped participating in SvS.

Unless you're a Lv30 Keep with 2M+ t12 troops, you are suseptible to this BUG.

THREE - the COMPLETE LACK OF GAME SUPPORT.

People get tired of getting burned.

WHY PLAY A GAME when after something goes wrong, there is only extremely limited support, that makes NO effort to correct problems that do occur, when the finally get around to answering DAYS LATER.

FOUR - LOCK OUTS.

This problem is wide-spread and is the result of MULTIPLE BUGS in the app's code.

On top of that, Evony DOES NOT RESOLVE LOCK-OUTS IN A TIMELY MANNER.

Furthermore, Evony DOES NOT CORRECT LOSSES THE PLAYER ENCURES AS A RESULT OF EVONY'S FAILURE TO CORRECT THE BUGS IN THE APP.

*IF* Evony simply reset the individual's game progress back to where it was JUST BEFORE THE LOCK-OUT, restoring everything that was lost, most here would feel that Evony is at least trying to make-up for the problems being created by the NUMEROUS BUGS IN THIS APP.

Instead, Evony is unresponsive, uncaring, combatitive and simply expects players to spend more money to make-up FOR Evony's FAILURES.

This IS WHY Evony has gone from being one of the top games ten years ago, to just another run-of-the-mill game with A POOR REPUTATION IN THE GAMER COMMUNITY, POOR RATINGS IN THE VARIOUS GAME STOES, AND A DECLINING MARKET SHARE.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor37 View Post
    Evony developers,

The game has become stale. Ever since the introduction of keep 30, players have been constantly farming and not attacking others. The unreasonable costs of upgrades have left a severe drought of resources in the servers economy. The risk vs. reward of attacking other players is extremely unbalanced. Why would anyone risk the hundreds of hours of resources they have accumulated gathering in order to attack another player for an extremely small reward? Many players (including big spenders) have already left the game due to the lack of action.

Evony has essentially become FarmVille. It is my opinion, and that of many I have spoken to that changes are needed. I would suggest for one adding a lot more loot to the economy. I would also suggest more incentives for attacking other players, this includes server vs server wars. If changes are not not made soon I believe the game will die. We have enjoyed Evony for over a year now but the developers now must make changes to keep the game fun and exciting for all of us.

Thor
    Dear Liege
    Thank you for your feedback. We've forwarded your post to our developers. Thank you.

Best Regards
    James

Well, we see where that feedback went...