Thread: Lost my account

Lost my account

I lost my old account iin server22, it connected to FB. But now it back to lv 1 eventhough I link back to my FB. My old ID is 11924009 and my Lv1 id now is 19091030. Can you fix it please....And please delete my current id from FB so I link my old one to FB. Thank you.

ello I want my account back relinked lost the link to it Iím a paying customer !!
    hello Iím from s84
    My old id number : 18388434
    My new id number : 19089446
    Please I paid a lot for that account please want it back as soon as possible please James and staff of evony paid a lot and donít want to lose out in the event name there is
    TripleG- in that server please get it back for me send photos of buying receipts in customer support

Quote Originally Posted by SirRxI View Post
    I lost my old account iin server22, it connected to FB. But now it back to lv 1 eventhough I link back to my FB. My old ID is 11924009 and my Lv1 id now is 19091030. Can you fix it please....And please delete my current id from FB so I link my old one to FB. Thank you.
    Dear Liege
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country. So your passport record or flight ticket is needed to prove that you've been there when you created one of both accounts. Your Google Receipt email or iTunes Purchase History might also needed for the confirmation. You can send the screenshots via PM. Thanks.

Best Regards
    James

If his account was linked ,he shouldn't need any of those things . SORT YOUR LINKING SCREEN OUT IDIOTS